PDA

View Full Version : Gi Gue Body?? Ranger Question!!

v2ab
Feb 16, 2009, 07:22 AM
does the Gi Gue Bazooka do a big help?
becuz it seems so funny and interesting as well as im spending time on it for these days

if you have any idea on it...please tell me whether it is a nice weapon!!^^;

Tweengo
Feb 16, 2009, 07:44 AM
Yeah it's decent....well mine is anyway. I was given mine by someone who could play online who got it off someone else who could play online (I got it by sending my memory card to him by post......and giving him my online access codes so he could play online as I wouldn't need 'em..... :( ). Mine was upgraded by the person who could play online so it had 90% in three of the enemy stats. It's great. I hardly use it now as I want to get my own...thought it will be 90% weaker in the 3 enemy stats...... :(

v2ab
Feb 16, 2009, 08:19 AM
in the explodsion, all the enemies are hit by the slpash?

psofan219
Feb 16, 2009, 08:49 AM
I wouldn't see why not. It can't combo attack though. I've been looking for one for a while now, but just gave up due to constant corruption. Could never get anywhere.

Splash
Feb 16, 2009, 03:35 PM
It's strong and serves as a good alternative for Nug-Bazooka, a weapon which simply requires a lot of luck to get.

Gi-Gue Bazooka's downside is that it cannot have hit and it cannot combo.

And if you are playing BB, none of what I said applies.

Genoa
Feb 16, 2009, 04:13 PM
I believe Gi-Gue Bazooka and NUG-Bazooka are the only two bazooka-class weapons on GC... and bazooka weapons have their uses for certain situations. Primarily when fighting Dragons, De Rol Le, and Barba Ray.
It hits multiple body parts, ignore manual evasion (so only ATA vs. EVP is put into the equation, if the enemy is in range of the explosion, no matter how fast it's moving, it CAN be hit)
What's neat is if the dragon flies up into the air, you can launch bazookas at it and it will strike it, while simultaneously hitting multiple body parts, bringing the dragon down fast.

With De Rol Le and Barba Ray, you know when he's not on the raft yet and he's moving fast... and it's hard to hit him with guns and slicers.... well it's mostly because he's moving quickly, making a lot of manual evasion, well the bazooka will ignore all that and impale him.

I would say it's worth trying to get :)

psofan219
Feb 16, 2009, 06:29 PM
Or a simpler alternative would be to just cast Rafoie if it's available. Granted, with Rafoie, you'll use up TP, but it still grants the same effect, and can even hit his whole body (I think. Never gotten up to LV30 Rafoie before, so I don't know if it can hit his whole body or not. Just assuming, since the AoE is increased when you level it up).

Splash
Feb 16, 2009, 11:18 PM
Gi Gue Bazooka is a launcher, there is more of them than just it and the Nug-Bazooka.

Rafoie is different than a Gi Gue bomb in that:

1) Resistance is considered for Rafoie. Gi Gue Bomb is just literally a "bomb".

2) Gi Gue bomb can increase damage by using a hard attack.

3) Gi Gue bomb can miss.

Genoa
Feb 18, 2009, 07:49 PM
Did we mention that bazooka's are ATP based? Not MST based.
It simply has the animation of a Rafoie explosion.
So in essence, you can say it's an ATP based Rafoie. I wouldn't say it's AoE is anywhere near a high Lv. Rafoie, but it's still pretty decent size, and it can't be evaded manually.
Enemy EFR doesn't effect bazooka hits :)

psofan219
Feb 18, 2009, 08:42 PM
True, but if it's ATP-based, won't having higer DFP reduce the damage? Nevermind, it's not a physical attack. I was just saying that Rafoie would be the alternative for those who can't get their hands on a Gi Gue Bazooka.

MeruAmura
Feb 19, 2009, 01:58 AM
I believe Gi-Gue Bazooka and NUG-Bazooka are the only two bazooka-class weapons on GC...

I just picked up and Inferno Bazooka on GC the other night

Vanzazikon
Feb 19, 2009, 02:16 AM
Inferno Bazookas are actually shots. The Bazookas that are being mentioned here are different, they're launchers that cannot make a combo attack and explode when hitting a target. The explosion looks like a Rafoie blast that also cause splash damage.

MeruAmura
Feb 19, 2009, 02:22 AM
oh? ^-^ Im too low to use the Bazooka good to know that its not a 1 shot power house. Im still new with rangers anyway -_-;

v2ab
Feb 20, 2009, 01:26 PM
should my ranger hunt for the Gi Gue fucking body?
im now 90Lv RAmar
and i juz go to CCA [Seaside only] for a Gi Gue and EXP
average takes me 12mins for a run and about 13k EXP
should i keep hunting it?
becuase i run in ULT ruins in 15 mins i can make about 30k EXP
such a big different!!

Vanzazikon
Feb 20, 2009, 01:32 PM
I don't get why you're asking that question. Do you feel like hunting for it and do you like Gi Gue bomb enough that you would keep on hunting for it? You're asking questions that only yourself knows.

psofan219
Feb 20, 2009, 01:44 PM
He's probalby asking our opinion in the matter, what we'd do or something. I'd suggest going online if you're planning on hunting a Gi Gue Body if possible.

Splash
Feb 20, 2009, 02:06 PM
Non-plus, no. Plus, yes.

Even then, the time is better spent on hunting a Spread Needle anyways.

TrueChaos
Feb 20, 2009, 02:22 PM
spread needles are really good, want one myself at some point

UnluckyHunter
Feb 20, 2009, 04:50 PM
Only way I'd hunt for a Gi Gue body is if i ran out of useful items to hunt. No sense in hunting for a useless weapon when you can spend time trying to find a useful one.