PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on what class for a HUMAN!

Skippy
Feb 16, 2009, 11:01 AM
Anyone have a ADVICE I NEED?

I like Range and Striking

Kylie
Feb 16, 2009, 11:06 AM
You've been kind of vague. Humans aren't really best at anything. Personally, I like them as Acrofighters, but you could choose almost any class and get away with it. So which out of the three main types interest you the most: ranger, hunter, or force?

God_Shiden
Feb 16, 2009, 11:06 AM
Well as my human.....I've played about every class. The fact that humans are so balanced means you can do pretty much anything you want.

fay
Feb 16, 2009, 11:08 AM
on my human iv got almost ever class in the game to lv 20 since there good like that.
i tend to keep her on acrotecher most of the time though

Skippy
Feb 16, 2009, 11:12 AM
I like both Range and Melee equelly...

teching not so much

Kylie
Feb 16, 2009, 11:15 AM

teching not so muchThen I would go with Acrofighter or Fighgunner, depending on which weapons you like more. Maybe Protranser.

Dhylec
Feb 16, 2009, 11:16 AM

teching not so much

Try Fighgunner or Acrofighter.
Go Protranser if you wanna use ex traps.

fay
Feb 16, 2009, 11:23 AM
personally id say 1 of these 2 actually. figunner - i use this class and like it more than the other fighter classes.
and protranser. hard to use at the start but gets good quick and humans get a bonus with the ex traps

SabZero
Feb 16, 2009, 11:31 AM
Protranser, heheh.

BUT, there's nothing holding you back from trying all the classes.

stukasa
Feb 16, 2009, 11:36 AM
Humans get a 5% boost playing Acro classes so I'd say Acrofighter would be best. But Fighgunner is a good choice too (if you don't like AF's weapon selection).

SupraMedical68
Feb 16, 2009, 11:38 AM
I'd go Acrofighter to start off with, or if you're at a decent level you could try out Protranser. Fighgunner is fine too, but I just perfer the other classes.

Skippy
Feb 16, 2009, 12:11 PM
I am 150... and Protranser is 20

mvffin
Feb 16, 2009, 12:58 PM
I think AF would be your best bet, with PT as a close second.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 16, 2009, 06:01 PM
My human is a fighmaster and I'm never switching to any other class. It really all depends on what kind of weapons you have. If you have nice percentaged weapons, you'll be able to easily out damage many of the other fighmasters you play with. Fast attack speed + huge damage = good class, IMO.

Hiero_Glyph
Feb 16, 2009, 07:10 PM
My human is a fighmaster and I'm never switching to any other class. It really all depends on what kind of weapons you have. If you have nice percentaged weapons, you'll be able to easily out damage many of the other fighmasters you play with. Fast attack speed + huge damage = good class, IMO.

You do realize that Humans rank 3rd in total damage as a Fighmaster right? So the only race that does less damage than a Human Fighmaster is a Newman one. I'm not sure how you can claim to out damage many of the other Fighmasters as you would need much better equipment than a CAST or Beast Fighmaster to even equal their damage totals. I do agree that Fighmasters are a great class, just not for Humans.

Zabrio
Feb 16, 2009, 08:38 PM
Humans get a 5% boost playing Acro classes so I'd say Acrofighter would be best. But Fighgunner is a good choice too (if you don't like AF's weapon selection).

this is true but humans also get i think a 3% bonus on fighgunner so really it depends on what guns you like and what melee weapons you like, that and how you like to play honestly i'd try all of them out first and find what class suits your liking

Sexy_Raine
Feb 16, 2009, 08:39 PM
Be unique, try Human Gunmaster. My human can keep up with most Cast GMs in a party. Only if you're willing to level your bullets and spend a lot of time.It's a tough class to raise, but very rewarding once you've spent enough time with it.

unicorn
Feb 16, 2009, 09:36 PM
At lvl 150 you probably know what jobs you want to try out at this point....

Protranser is pretty much what it sounds like you want to play, but you already have that capped?

Fighgunner and Acrofighter are both melee classes, with minimal melee. However, I think Acrofighter embraces its ranged side better than Fighgunner.

Otherwise, theres Fortegunner.... But who melees as Fortegunner? Gunmaster is pretty much Fortegunner on crack with no melee.