PDA

View Full Version : How much the following will cost after the event?

AnimeBoy33
Feb 16, 2009, 11:51 AM
-Plasma Event
-Drill Knuckles board
-Gudda Plasma
-Falclaw

Also,im asking,cause i was thinking of getting them and selling them after the event

Dhylec
Feb 16, 2009, 12:06 PM
It's your choice, do it if ya like. Many who played this event should have at least one of each by now. But those who come later might not, so that's a good reason.

The truly rares are the ones dropped only from the bonus missions. They are harder to get, so they should fetch some good meseta once the event is done.

CJ Johnny
Feb 16, 2009, 12:12 PM
Worthless!
Sorry to say, Or may be I let the cat out of the bag too early.

Name of exchange Mission: Electric Festival

When you look a little more, most of them are limited either Class or combinations of items.
Yea, if you’ve been away and rejoin PSU. And need to play catch up. Sure.
If you’re here the whole time. You should know.

Angry_Ryudo
Feb 16, 2009, 12:14 PM
This event will sure devalue the price of....
[spoiler-box]Vulcaline! I got >99 in this event! And i don't play much.[/spoiler-box]

AnimeBoy33
Feb 16, 2009, 12:22 PM
So is it pretty much better to sell them now?

Kylie
Feb 16, 2009, 12:43 PM
I would keep them for now, but I've noticed that prices don't go up as much after events like they used to. I guess we've gotten to the point where most of the people that still play either play all the time or only play during events, so most people have what you listed if they're interested. I don't see a lot of new players joining that will buy from you because they missed the event. :/ However, I say hold on to your stuff now because why would anyone want to buy and event item from you or another player now when they could easily get zosnpheres on their own?

mvffin
Feb 16, 2009, 01:16 PM
Most things that are event only will go up after the event, but it may take awhile. I don't see falclaw prices going up too much until the arms dealer has the falclaw trade in. The items that will end up being worth the most are the boss drops from the bonus mission, specifically, [b] mugunburga, [b] ank buti, [b] crisla-senba.

Swiftstrike
Mar 1, 2009, 06:09 AM
IM glad i found this thread, i was wondering the same.

Also, what are the event-only items? (sorry, im new as of 16 days ago)

kejen
Mar 1, 2009, 04:13 PM
Depending on what you mean, items that are only available now. The degahnna unit is one example. Once the event is over, there will be no way to get it. If it becomes available at a later date is different story all together.

Or items that can only be traded via zonpheres, [b] drill knuckle board, electro heart are some examples. But there will still be a way to get them for the people that still have zonpheres.

Ryno
Mar 1, 2009, 04:41 PM
what about the [B]Mungunburga? and other boards and the Unit.
I wonder if those rare items are going to go up in price after the event.

Starling
Mar 1, 2009, 08:42 PM
Sell them way after the event like a month, make sure they're either unbroken or grinded high.

I still have 3 stacks of gold badges and 0/10 Puchans are getting me 6 million Mesta each.

I think the money will lie in the Claw costing 99 Zonspheres.

Volcompat321
Mar 2, 2009, 12:36 AM
100k lol

Sylpheed
Mar 3, 2009, 06:57 AM
Depending on what you mean, items that are only available now. The degahnna unit is one example. Once the event is over, there will be no way to get it. If it becomes available at a later date is different story all together.

Or items that can only be traded via zonpheres, [b] drill knuckle board, electro heart are some examples. But there will still be a way to get them for the people that still have zonpheres.

The Adahna Unit will drop again when we get the Second Thanks Festa event. It will also become a regular drop when we get S3 of Forest Infiltration albeit that update is probably a year away from the EU/US servers.

The Mugunburga board as far as I know will not drop again. Once the carnival finishes it won't be obtainable again, at least not at any time in the near future.