PDA

View Full Version : AotI Question on item combos

WolfDreamer
Feb 16, 2009, 03:15 PM
Short version: Do the stat boosts from item combos show up anywhere on your stats or are they hidden boosts?

I got a Nightwalker + Walker Line to try out an item combination and see if they're worth it. Now I'm not even sure if its working, or if I'm missing something because the stats seem to be the same with or without the combo intact. Just wanting to know if I'm missing something here or if maybe the item combo isn't even right.

Thanks for any info!

Dhylec
Feb 16, 2009, 03:28 PM
You can't see the boost in your stat screen. You must see it w/ & w/o the combo to see the difference.

WolfDreamer
Feb 16, 2009, 06:23 PM
Really? Man, I call weaksauce on that one. Can't believe they wouldn't show the stats somewhere in your info, just so you can compare the benefits of the combo more before having to make/buy it just to test it out.

Darki
Feb 16, 2009, 10:47 PM
I believe you can't see the boost from buffs either. Have you tried to equip the combo, go on a mission and have them out, then check everything?

WolfDreamer
Feb 16, 2009, 10:56 PM
Most definetly. Tried looking at the stats posted in the "status" window as well as the stats listed in the wpn/armor's info. Tried equipping one, then the other in missions, comparing with a similar wpn... the bonus just doesn't seem to be anywhere listed.

Sounds like the bonus just doesn't show anywhere, which I still think is pretty lame.

Actually, that has me thinking... they gotta show up or be somewhere, or how did people make up lists with the exact bonuses you're supposed to get. If they were released by Sega or found in the game files then ok, but otherwise there had to be some way.

Darki
Feb 17, 2009, 01:41 AM
That's what I'm saying, I believe this web isn't an "official" SEGA site, so I guess there must be a way to get the bonus data, because if not, I don't know how did they list the exact bonus on item combos.

Unless one of the game masters checked in data and posted.

Anduril
Feb 17, 2009, 03:02 PM
People got the stats for the set bonuses from the "Perfect Bibles" that SEGA released for the game in Japan.