PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Demo Questions

MelanyKoura
Feb 17, 2009, 09:35 PM
I just acquired the demo today and began to play the game as soon as it was on my PSP. Though there seems to be a few problems I've run into gameplay wise that... well, I haven't found a remedy to outside of rebooting my character. So I'll propose the questions here and hope they can be answered.

1.) How does one change jobs?

-I've been working a little while now on trying to get to Acromaster, though I've hit one major roadblock: I cannot switch from Hunter to Ranger or Force, thus I can't get Acromaster. Would I need to simply NOT complete story mode and simply use it as a means to switch types?

2.) Where does one get Goggles (if they are obtainable)?

-I've run across places such as in... I believe the mission was Eco Warrior? Where the goggles CLEARLY need to be used to get to boxes and monsters yet can't destroy the objects because I lack Goggles. Did I miss something or was there just a small slip up and they weren't included in the demo?

3.) How can I access my room?

-I have a feeling the answer to this question is "you can't" because of it being a demo... but this is also bothersome because I can't store things I have for later use or to get them out of the way.

4.) Just for the sake of asking, what is the level cap for the demo?

-I have a feeling it's 20 for characters. Jobs and PAs don't matter to me because that's easy.

Sorry if these questions have been posed before but I didn't see them when I looked.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 17, 2009, 10:15 PM
1.) How does one change jobs in the demo?

You don't.

2.) Where does one get Goggles (if they are obtainable)?
They're not.

3.) How can I access my room in the demo?
You don't.

4.) Just for the sake of asking, what is the level cap for the demo?
20. And the class cap is 5.

MelanyKoura
Feb 17, 2009, 10:20 PM
Huh... go figure. No loopholes then; how boring.

Well, thanks for the answers.

Dymalos
Feb 17, 2009, 10:23 PM
In Eco Protection you can still shoot the boxes you can't reach to get the extra monsters to spawn.

MelanyKoura
Feb 17, 2009, 10:28 PM
I figured that one out. It still bugs me that I have to ignore what may possibly drop from mobs. Oh well, revenge will be had when the full game comes out.

si3entdarkness
Mar 23, 2010, 08:47 AM
excatly what game and system is this demo for?

Chuck_Norris
Mar 23, 2010, 08:50 AM
It's PSP1...Of course, if you had read the post you could of figured that out, and not need to bump a year old thread.

kongajinken
Mar 26, 2010, 02:00 PM
Least he tried looking for an old thread on the subject.

Not having a separate forum for PSP1 and PSP2 only confuses things and you end up with things like this happening.