PDA

View Full Version : Level Requirements

MeruAmura
Feb 18, 2009, 04:09 PM
I knwo to unlock modes you need a lvl requirement OR beat the game under the mode before it? does anyone knwo the exact requirements so i know when i can drag my friends to other modes?
Hard lvl?
V-Hard lvl
Ultimate is 80 i belive?

Genoa
Feb 18, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hard, 20
Vhard, 40
Ultimate, 80

In multiplayer, only the level requirement matters. Even if none of you have beaten Vhard, but you're both at least 80... you can play Ultimate. But in Single player, you can only play where you've been.

MeruAmura
Feb 18, 2009, 04:17 PM
I knew that. -got ult last night at lvl 62- I needed to know for my friends lvl's sence they only play when they come over or i go there

Genoa
Feb 18, 2009, 04:28 PM
I knew that. -got ult last night at lvl 62- I needed to know for my friends lvl's sence they only play when they come over or i go there

I suppose I wasn't too clear.

To progress in single player difficulty, as you know, you must complete the previous. There isn't some kind of Level Requirement.

However, For multiplayer (online or splitscreen)
Each player participating must be at least a certain level.
For everyone to play on Hard you must all be at least 20
Vhard, everyone at least 40
Ultimate, at least 80
That's the only requirement to play a higher difficulty in multiplayer. It doesn't matter whether or not any of you have completed a difficulty. If someone still on Hard mode in their single player game is Lv. 40+, They are allowed to play Very Hard on multiplayer simply because they are at least Lv. 40.
Your single-player accomplishments mean nothing when playing multiplayer :)