PDA

View Full Version : What Techs should i get as a Noob techer?

AnimeBoy33
Feb 18, 2009, 06:58 PM
I was thinking of making a techer,and was wondering what techs sould i get

Also,im collecting PA's to get Master PAs

ashley50
Feb 18, 2009, 07:07 PM
ops...nvm

All Ice techs
All Flame techs
All lightning Techs
All Dark techs
All Light techs
All Ground techs

cwTopCat
Feb 18, 2009, 07:22 PM
ops...nvm

All Ice techs
All Flame techs
All lightning Techs
All Dark techs
All Light techs
All Ground techs

yea...basically you need to get all the techs. But the techs you should focus on getting and lvling first are nosdiga,diga,foie, all the Ra techs, resta/reverser and retier. If you are going to be an AT I suggest that you lvl up all the support buff techs to alteast 31 before you start joining parties as one. The techs that you can get or lvl up last are megiverse,regrants, and debuffs.

stukasa
Feb 18, 2009, 07:39 PM
Foie, Diga, Resta, Reverser, and all ra-techs. Gi-techs aren't AS important but still useful so I recommend getting those too. Dam-techs are helpful in some situations but they're more useful when soloing than when playing in a party.

For PA frag techs, the one you definitely should get is Nosdiga. Once you get it to level 21+ it's very good.

Giresta is another good PA frag tech but it's not nearly as good on Masterforce (because MF only has level 10 support techs). If you're aiming for MF you still might want to get it, especially if you solo a lot, but you won't need it if you have a support techer in the party.

You should also get either Noszonde or Nosmegid to hit flying enemies. I like Noszonde better but it's up to you.

WhiteKnight01
Feb 19, 2009, 02:24 AM
but rember if you use the likes of ra techs and nosdiga and other high power pa's first you will then later (if you want all techs levled up) on have to use the slow and boring ones last, i recomend get one to 11 then move on to the next pa thats what i did when i made my MF and it never got boring

DreXxiN
Feb 19, 2009, 05:14 AM
It depends how you want to branch as a techer.

It's best to start as AT, so leveling up the buffs may be boring, but well worth it and very well endowed in a party.