PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Mag.. :(

Omniforce
Feb 11, 2003, 03:22 PM
Okay.. I was leveling up my mag on my Hunter, and when I decided to level up my Force a bit, I gave the mag to him. then my mag evolved at level 135 into Marica, and when I gave it back to my Hunter it evolved back into Varaha.. which was my old mag. Then I gave it back to my Force again and it went back to Marica.. but I want it back to Varaha, and it's on my Hunter again but it's not changing back.. I'm confused someone help. :

Blenjar
Feb 11, 2003, 03:24 PM
Hey here
http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=14&categories=MAG%20FAQ

Omniforce
Feb 11, 2003, 03:28 PM
The MAG FAQ doesn't answer my question.. It just talks about evolving at levels 10, 35, and 50. Mine evolved at level 135, then back and forth between forms from levels 136-144.. now I'm stuck on the form I don't want. (I was using it on two different characters, if that matters.) I want my old mag back.. someone help..

LamerPanda
Feb 11, 2003, 03:40 PM
Gah, got moved when I was replying. XD

Anyway, I haven't had a Varaha in a long time, but let me check the stats.

It looks like Power has to be greater than Dex, which has to be greater than Mind. So let's say it had 21 Pow, 20 Dex, and 19 Mind. That'd make a Varaha.

Just make sure you have those stats by the time your mag reaches a level that's a multiple of 5 and it should evolve into Varaha, I think... again, I haven't done any serious mag raising in a while, so it might be every 10 levels instead. o_o; *shrug* I'm sure someone out there who has more experience with mags can help you if I can't.

Omniforce
Feb 11, 2003, 04:03 PM
Okay.. I just realized that all my topics were being moved. I thought they were being deleted or something.. er.. anyway. Where did you get that info.? I wanna take a look at it.