PDA

View Full Version : PSP US Demo char > full version?

DreXxiN
Feb 19, 2009, 08:49 PM
Is it possible to transfer Demo characters to the full version? Was just wondering; I use a method of storing my save data on my computer which allows me to make multiple characters. Thanks for any info you have.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 19, 2009, 09:23 PM
According to the savefile's graphics and the in-game message upon completing storymode of the demo, Yes.

XenoNinjaX
Feb 20, 2009, 06:49 PM
what i want to know is if evrything will be transferred. meseta, PA levels, items, etc.
another thing is if i can transfer 2 characters saved in seperate memorystick, into final version together. i dont know if the final game has 1 big file that saves multiple characters, or seperate files for each characters.

just wondering cuz it feels a lot faster to level up PAs in the demo and then transfer rather than start over from the beginning with final version

beatrixkiddo
Feb 20, 2009, 06:58 PM
You'll keep everything from the demo, yes. And you can do multiples, but it's kind of complicated. Basically you'll have to level your demo character, move the save file data to your PC with a USB cord, make a NEW demo cahracter, level it, etc. Then when you get the full version, import the 2nd one (it lets you pick which Slot to put it on, out of 4). Then delete the demo save data, and move the data you put on your PC, onto the PSP. Then import again.

XenoNinjaX
Feb 20, 2009, 08:38 PM
thanks. im gonna level up force character now then

acidOD
Feb 21, 2009, 05:40 PM
Didn't the JP demo only transfer over your character level and appearance? Or am I thinking of the PSU character import into PS:P?

D14BL0
Feb 21, 2009, 08:08 PM
Didn't the JP demo only transfer over your character level and appearance? Or am I thinking of the PSU character import into PS:P?

You must be thinking of PSU -> PhSP (which I'm not sure actually works). PhSP Demo -> PhSP Full transfers everything, stats, appearance, items and all.

PSO fan 360
Mar 2, 2009, 12:24 PM
ya it says in the description

Arika
Mar 2, 2009, 09:37 PM
I use a method of storing my save data on my computer which allows me to make multiple characters. Thanks for any info you have.

so combine with PSU online, u have 8 chars o,o
isn't that too many?

ThaiSoup
Mar 3, 2009, 03:32 AM
8 would be a lot for an average game. But PS:P is easier then PSU, which oddly I never thought could get any easier.( And also in Japan they had 8 potential character slots from the start) 1-20 on that demo took no more then an hour, 2 at most. Same applies to PA leveling, well duing my 1-20 time I found about 4 40%+ Melee weapons B rank, and one A rank. Its like PSU on crack in short.

Arika
Mar 3, 2009, 05:34 AM
Still, 4 is already more than enough to put your life time on the line.

JP indeed has 8 slots, but people doesn't really play all chars.

Tycho
Mar 3, 2009, 11:23 AM
thanks. im gonna level up force character now then
Er, for the final reward you'll need to max out in all classes on one character anway. D: