PDA

View Full Version : Item: Citizen of Georgia Needs Help with "boo cocky"

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Feb 11, 2003, 04:24 PM
"I was watching the television the other day and they were talking about some kind of thing, boo cocky. I was wondering if anybody in Statesboro knew what boo cocky was 'cause it wasn't in Webster's. I'm just needing to know. Anybody out there, give me a hand."

--Soundoff of Stateboro (GA) Herald 2-11-03

I almost choked on my danish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlackCanaryOfDeath on 2003-02-11 13:28 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Feb 11, 2003, 04:26 PM
Hah, took me a lil, but I got it!

BlackRose
Feb 11, 2003, 04:47 PM
hahaha...ewwwww...aaahahahaha

Those are my thoughts on this topic.

DeathCheese87
Feb 11, 2003, 04:50 PM
i am confused.

ABDUR101
Feb 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
...I'm saddened that I even know what it's referring to. =/

Ness
Feb 11, 2003, 04:54 PM
Ewww sick what the hell! That's some sick funny shit. Yuck!

Deathscythealpha
Feb 11, 2003, 04:56 PM
Wha? English person needs some explaining over here.

(can see this turning into something like the moment i asked my friend what the scientists were up to in the unedited version of Gundam Wing)

Guntz348
Feb 11, 2003, 05:23 PM
On 2003-02-11 13:56, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Wha? English person needs some explaining over here.

(can see this turning into something like the moment i asked my friend what the scientists were up to in the unedited version of Gundam Wing)

Im fairly sure hes reffering to "bukkake" (am I spelling that right?) which is japanese ummm "money shot" films. Or uhhh hmm how do you describe this with out offending at least 40% of the people who read it. Well if you dont get the term "Money Shot", then I geuss your a better man then the rest of us

Rotis
Feb 11, 2003, 05:31 PM
Hahahah.... boo cocky... priceless. XD

A friend of mine takes Japanese through the school; first I tried to convince her that her Japanese name should be "bukkake," then I tried to get her to ask her teacher what it meant. (Isn't the literal translation "wave" or something, though? Makes sense... heh heh... heh.)

Sadly, both attempts failed; she had no clue what it meant, but I've got a reputation for being perverted, so she was suspicious.