PDA

View Full Version : Which Nos should i get?

AnimeBoy33
Feb 20, 2009, 06:55 PM
Alright,so i got Nosdiga,and idk which other now should i get?

NosZonde or NosMegid

thunder-ray
Feb 20, 2009, 07:13 PM
Get both. They both gain knockdown at lvl 21 (however with nosmegid it will hit 3 targets when its lvled to 41). They are both very powerfull techs in my opinion and very easy to lvl.

Anduril
Feb 20, 2009, 08:13 PM
I find Noszonde very effective since it hits 3 targets right-off-the-bat, plus if you block, it explodes immediately.

desturel
Feb 21, 2009, 04:07 AM
Nosmegid is stronger. Noszonde hits more targets at a low level.

Get both. Use Nosmegid for Light and Lightning enemies. Use Noszonde for the rest.

They are both relatively easy to level up. Noszonde levels faster since it hits three targets from level 1 to 50 unlike nosmegid which only hits 3 targets from 41 to 50 and also because Nosmegid does more damage (higher TP multiplier). You can level Noszonde easily anywhere, but Lightning Beast is a good location. Nosmegid levels well in Seed Express. Scared Planet is also a good run for both of those techs other than the last block with the Grass assassin.

If you plan on doing masterforce, you'll need one of the spells to hit flying bosses (De Rol Le, Omnagoug, etc) anyway.

Hanz Gropenfondel
Feb 22, 2009, 04:32 PM
I've not tried Nosmegid yet (it'll be my next PA frag trade-in)
But, I'm very pleased with Noszonde, so far.
So based on that, I can only recommend Noszonde.

Dragwind
Feb 22, 2009, 05:07 PM
I suggest both. They are easy enough to level up. They can help on some bosses as well for a masterforce.

CJ Johnny
Feb 23, 2009, 01:57 PM
I have a slightly different perspective.

If you are a Wartecher, Guntecher, or basic Force.
Why bother.
Reson 1, Which you will use to fight with. Skill's, Bullet's, or Technic's?
Reson 2, After the release of Master class. Most player's are just going through the motion's. LV-10 and move on.
Reson 3, Cap at Level 30 with the above classes, (Force-20) where's the fun

Situation change!!
When you are a Foretecher, or Masterforce.
Get them all.

However! If this is a argument between the 3's that they can hit 3 target's.
Which means only 1 thing. You have not Leveling it as you should have.
Cause, they all will hit 3 target's.

Other then that, a very important aspect are left out.
NosZonde=Shock, Knock back.
NosMegid=HP Charge, Knock back.
NosDiga=Stun.

Kylie
Feb 23, 2009, 02:34 PM
Get both or neither. I do like them because they're easy to level, but I'm not too much into them on any other level.

Libram
Feb 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
Does Noszonde travel faster, or am I not properly remembering the pre-31 version?

unicorn
Feb 23, 2009, 09:14 PM
Noszonde seems to have a better lock-on than Nosmegid. For Masterforce you need them both.

Fortetecher it depends, since I've out DPSed them with bows (bows shoot much faster).