PDA

View Full Version : Disk Volume 6

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Feb 11, 2003, 05:00 PM
Ok Ive heard that you need to go to Singing by the Beach......Ive done that bout 5 times:( No luck.Can someone help me?I heard you need to piece the song together but all they do is sing it then they say "Congratulations.Pi!" or something like that:-

Link152
Feb 11, 2003, 05:43 PM
Yes, I'd be interested in knowing this as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thank Nights song is kinda catchy, but that may just be my nostalgia speaking (Ahh, Sega Saturn, how we miss thee ;p )

Klakalou
Feb 11, 2003, 05:50 PM
u want to know the lyrics to the nights song??? i have the original version. if u want it, IM me and i can rip it for you.

Nintense
Feb 12, 2003, 10:05 AM
Well, I'm just guessing here, but since I'm having the same problem I think you had to have gone to the quest before the ending event and have learned the whole song. When I go there now, they just say something like, "Oh, you haven't heard the whole song yet??" I remember them teaching you parts at a time while the famitsu cup was still going on, so...

Yurika
Feb 12, 2003, 04:35 PM
Well dang, that blows. I went down there a lot over the past month, and after a while they stopped telling me new parts. The jerk would tell me I needed to train more or some garbage. stupid rappies.

Rappies are only good in one way... ...over noodles with a fresh wine sauce. ^_________^