PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New to bonus mission

lantis-zagato
Feb 21, 2009, 06:36 PM
Hey everyone. I have played this game since the very beginning and have a few high leveled characters. So far I have only done the bonus missions twice and was booted both times. I have tons of photon spheres but am hesitant to transfer them into tickets for the bonus because it feels like a waste. I'm looking for a group to teach me the ropes and play the bonus missions now that the boss boxes are available. I have probably 3000 available tickets. My chars are a 150 beast guntecher, 143 beast fighmaster, 108 cast fighgunner/protranser, and 117 newman acrotecher. I would be willing to use any character with preferences for the guntecher or fighmaster. So if anyone is looking for a 4th party member let me know!

On a side note, if I convert the spheres to tickets on one character can I use them with a different character? Not a big deal because most of my spheres still haven't been converted.

Here's my gamertag: Chris Affinati

Thanks ahead of time.

I forgot to mention that my mic is broken and I don't have a keyboard so typing is a bit slow...but I should catch on rather quickly as far as traps and stuff go.