PDA

View Full Version : AotI guardians formal is out yet?

angel1988
Feb 22, 2009, 07:37 AM
does anyone know if the guardians formal is out yet?:-?

ashley50
Feb 22, 2009, 11:57 AM
No...

Alinorth
Feb 22, 2009, 12:55 PM
Perhaps March 5th

Ryno
Feb 23, 2009, 08:16 PM
really march 5th?

I hope so
because Igg Crowns are so expensive in player shops for the 360 servers.
They go to around 50mil to a stack.

the last time I checked the lowest one was 46 mil, but still rounds off to 50mil.
At least I have one. n_n
But the posters are easy to get.

all I just need is a Guardians Tag. that is the only thing I need to get the Guardians Formal. n_n

because i'm going to get the pink one just like Arika! n_n

Meta77
Feb 23, 2009, 08:37 PM
yes im hoping to help get my gf one.

Ryno
Feb 23, 2009, 09:50 PM
uhg... I just bought a GUARDIANS Tag for 99.0 Mil. was it the right thing to do?
becuase when GUARDIANS Formal come out will they star to drop down prices?

right now there is only one more GUARDIANS Tag for a stack in player shops (360)

Nuclearranger
Feb 24, 2009, 12:12 AM
You prolly got ripped off

doomkilledu
Feb 24, 2009, 03:06 AM
and im selling one too for 85 mill too ^.^ so cheaper than that.

Christmas
Feb 24, 2009, 03:08 AM
It's a special drop from a monster, meaning it's huntable on C rank. Not many are actually hunting for it, event and all, and the ones who usually do find it keep it, so that'll explain the absence from shops. I think you did get ripped off, big time personally. I found mine in a couple of days of casual hunting.

doomkilledu
Feb 24, 2009, 03:20 AM
It's a special drop from a monster, meaning it's huntable on C rank. Not many are actually hunting for it, event and all, and the ones who usually do find it keep it, so that'll explain the absence from shops. I think you did get ripped off, big time personally. I found mine in a couple of days of casual hunting.

so what would you think would be the price range for one?

Christmas
Feb 24, 2009, 03:26 AM
As a buyer, it's just that the item isn't worth 99 mil as far as effort to hunt. It's not exactly the rarest thing out there.

As a seller though, take advantage of opportunity.If someone simply doesn't want to bother with the hunt maybe you'll get lucky and they'll buy it. So you're probably fine.

More or less... Whatever people want to buy it for, go ahead and try to sell it at your price if you'd like. ^^

doomkilledu
Feb 24, 2009, 03:31 AM
okie well i'll make them happy and not have to pay 99 mill...i'll put it in for 65!! ^.^

redroses
Feb 24, 2009, 04:18 AM
Oh what? The guardians tag is already out? I had no idea :O
I will have to go hunt it asap. As I have no luck with a Igg Crown (done probably over 100 runs and haven't even seen a Igg yet *goes crazy*) mabye I can find two tag's and trade one for a crown.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 24, 2009, 04:21 AM
igg crown is a forest area drop 150+ (mag+) and seed vance drops the guardians tag, which is in std, lol waste your money.

DesuJet
Feb 24, 2009, 05:30 AM
Imo, GUARDIANS Formal is ugly as hell.

Also, SEED Venace drops the tag, not Vance. You can find Venace in Will of Light and Farewell to Mother. They only drop in the story missions for now.

Igg Crown drops from any level Rappy Igg.

xD Where the hell do you get your info from, whiteknight?!?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 06:43 AM
Oh what? The guardians tag is already out? I had no idea :O
I will have to go hunt it asap. As I have no luck with a Igg Crown (done probably over 100 runs and haven't even seen a Igg yet *goes crazy*) mabye I can find two tag's and trade one for a crown.

Amai, you need to do it with 3 people on flowery, if you do it on the dancing bird, it is 100x rarer.
I can run with you, because I want it also. (got one, but I want at least 2 color)

Christmas
Feb 24, 2009, 06:47 AM
The outfit will be easier to get later on, but not everyone wants to wait WhiteKnight. I think it looks great, and many others plus it'll be something special for a while, something that you have to go great lengths for in one way or another. That's why people are willing for it.

redroses
Feb 24, 2009, 08:47 AM
Amai, you need to do it with 3 people on flowery, if you do it on the dancing bird, it is 100x rarer.
I can run with you, because I want it also. (got one, but I want at least 2 color)

Oh damn D= I didn't know that! How come it's so much harder to get on dancing birds? o_o
And yes, it would be great if we do some runs together, that's anyway more fun than running around alone. (I'll probably want 2 colors too, but that is not going to be easy lol XD)

Edit: Ahh you probably already know it, but is the color you get random or can you pick it?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 09:01 AM
you can pick color on it,
and what color do you want? may be if both of us get only 1 first we can share clothes? :D

redroses
Feb 24, 2009, 09:08 AM
Oh I don't think you will like the colors I want XD
I want the brown - blue one and the yellow - purple one XD

Which are the colors that you want?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 09:17 AM
Red-black and Pink, and Blue.... wait, that is 3 now x_x

(oh well, Blue for mimic Arika in the Mai-Otome, but I guess that doesn't matter)

The reason why it is harder solo is because the different of rare enemy appear rate, the flowery mission has very high % of that to appear.

Ryno
Feb 24, 2009, 10:05 AM
oh well idc if i bought it for 99.0 mil even tho i see one for 25 mil right now. it is easy to gain back meseta. just keep playing missions and selling the usual

as long as i am getting the Formal.

So now I am set get it when it comes out.
also this is my only character and I mostly do support

I have

GUARDIANS Tag
Igg Crown
Laia Portait
Dallgun Portait

Aries2384
Feb 24, 2009, 11:36 PM
I already have an Igg (hunted that myself..i dont believe in spending stacks of meseta for one piece of clothing) and Im in the process of hunting for the guardians tag. I didnt know they were dropping. When i checked for updates, I only saw Illuminus tag. Huh. Back to hunting I guess! I hope they release this clothing update soon... itll be nice to have a small amount of clothing worn. I dont think everyone in their sister will have it.. which is nice.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 25, 2009, 01:47 PM
Imo, GUARDIANS Formal is ugly as hell.

Also, SEED Venace drops the tag, not Vance. You can find Venace in Will of Light and Farewell to Mother. They only drop in the story missions for now.

Igg Crown drops from any level Rappy Igg.

xD Where the hell do you get your info from, whiteknight?!?Just had a look and Venas (in the mission the 4th seal) does drop the tag which is in std so I say again go waste your money.