PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Player meet and greet

moomoopenguin
Feb 23, 2009, 09:53 PM
Hey everyone! So it has come to attention that the importer community has never assemble to exchange partner cards and meet each other. So on February 28th there will be a planned meet and greet where we can exchange cards and get to know who else plays on the Japanese PC and PS2 servers. If you would like to join up and just hang out and exchange cards with people who are not on your list, here are the details:

Saturday February 28th
3:00pm EST
Uni 1 Guardians Colony 1st Floor

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or send me a private message
Hope to see everyone there ^^

WhiteKnight01
Feb 24, 2009, 02:28 AM
ya one question thats been buging me can players on the jp servers move items onto the us/eu servers that are aviable on both servers?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 02:35 AM
ya one question thats been buging me can players on the jp servers move items onto the us/eu servers that are aviable on both servers?

if I could, I would bought all grinder S+10 there to here.. <_<;

600k....now..

WhiteKnight01
Feb 24, 2009, 02:43 AM
why so cheap? didnt they just get a grind boost?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 03:15 AM
The jump will jump high from today until the first week of boost, the boost isn't begin yet.

Another fact is that everybody already grind whatever they could from last grinding boost, not many new stuff worthy grind this time. may be those Edel item.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 04:00 AM
Another fact is that everybody already grind whatever they could from last grinding boost, not many new stuff worthy grind this time. may be those Edel item.
Not true, since last grind boost the following have appeared

Guld
Milla
Guld Milla
Killer Elite
Adana Degana Cannon
Spread Needle
Bajura
etc etc...

The real reason is... all the PS2 players quit!

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 24, 2009, 04:15 AM
So hw many stars are on a peak time now over there?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 04:21 AM
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up0795.jpg
You can choose to count the Universe 1 players or not... Sega's act of desperation making AoI 5 days free-play paid off.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 24, 2009, 04:23 AM
its the same as 360 servers :D

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 04:44 AM
Not true, since last grind boost the following have appeared

Guld
Milla
Guld Milla
Killer Elite
Adana Degana Cannon
Spread Needle
Bajura
etc etc...

The real reason is... all the PS2 players quit!

THOSE are PLAYER SHOP!!! not count lol! (and most of them grinded anyway)

Well, to answer you the true here :

last event is the TA party mission event, so you know, it give a lot of grinder base S..
and newest mission is party mission (sp-op) and the most popular mission is also one of party (sp-op)

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 04:59 AM
THOSE are PLAYER SHOP!!! not count lol! (and most of them grinded anyway)
Wha? :-?
You said 'not many new stuff worthy grind this time.' and I listed the stuff worth grinding, what does PLAYER SHOP have anything to do with it?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 05:04 AM

Wha? :-?
what does PLAYER SHOP have anything to do with it?

because it doesn't count as new to me, it is just second hand!!!! :-?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 05:06 AM
because it doesn't count as new to me, it is just second hand!!!! :-?
How can it be second hand when they weren't even available last grind boost? I'm talking about stockpiling weapons and saving them for the next grind fest.

Kamica
Feb 24, 2009, 09:22 PM
Might be interesting to show up if I can get my hands on a time code. I am quite curious to find out who is still around.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 24, 2009, 09:28 PM
Might be interesting to show up if I can get my hands on a time code. I am quite curious to find out who is still around.
Why not use that other account?

Arika
Feb 24, 2009, 10:19 PM

Kimica, you indeed have an interesting newman character out there, can you send picture to entry here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146498&page=54) for this event Gurhal top Model de Newman (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158884) ?

because your newman and Lyrise newman look special and unique compare to most other.

moomoopenguin
Feb 27, 2009, 09:01 AM
Just a reminder everyone, IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 27, 2009, 09:13 AM
*tumbleweed whistles by*

Arika
Feb 27, 2009, 09:19 AM
Please remember to contact vectorman, because I think he doesn't check forum anymore.

Danny_Dark
Feb 27, 2009, 09:32 AM
What the...?!, all the PS2 Players have Quit !?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 27, 2009, 09:41 AM
What the...?!, all the PS2 Players have Quit !?
Yes, all the smart ones anyway...

Arika
Feb 27, 2009, 09:44 AM
Actually, they might getting PC and come back :D

Inazuma
Feb 27, 2009, 10:11 AM
there is a pretty big chance i wont be able to make it >_>

autumn
Feb 27, 2009, 10:28 AM
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up0795.jpg
You can choose to count the Universe 1 players or not... Sega's act of desperation making AoI 5 days free-play paid off.

:-o That is a HUGE loss of players from when I played there. Is that really during peak hours?

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 27, 2009, 11:04 AM
:-o That is a HUGE loss of players from when I played there. Is that really during peak hours?
Yes. There's more on right now but that's what you expect during 2 week grind up/weekend - in fact a lot of people come on just to grind their weapons, sell and then quit (selling your weapons for meseta and then selling the meseta to a RMT site has become an all-too-common occurence over here).

autumn
Feb 27, 2009, 11:19 AM
T_T Kinda puts a damper on my idea to get back to that server if the US/EU see the cash shop and it finally puts the nails in the coffin so-to-speak on them.

BahnKnakyu
Feb 28, 2009, 04:38 PM
Are you ken?

SURE YOU'RE KEN!

Good meeting everyone there. I was the blue (out)CAST with the funny name that ends with "ki". Anyway, I'll post details about the IRC Server idea I proposed there. We already have a very popular irc channel (30-40+ strong at any given time) established on that server, so it'd be great for us to have a sister channel to that for the JP side.

I'll let you all know later!

Alecc
Feb 28, 2009, 05:15 PM
i'm very surprised by that image! i thought jp psu was still much stronger than that! around 3 full servers on peak hours? that's sad :(

Brisk
Feb 28, 2009, 07:23 PM
Oh how I miss ye.

Arika
Feb 28, 2009, 10:40 PM
i'm very surprised by that image! i thought jp psu was still much stronger than that! around 3 full servers on peak hours? that's sad :(

that was before update.

here is after update,
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up0859.jpg

Well, there are lots people who only play when there is an big event also. so population should improve when big event come.

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 28, 2009, 11:55 PM
Like I said before, some people only come to grind the stuff they've been hoarding and then sell it for a quick buck, most people aren't gonna be staying after the grind up ends.

DreXxiN
Mar 1, 2009, 01:49 AM
It's great when you two argue.

*Gets popcorn*

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 1, 2009, 02:27 AM
It's great when you two argue.

*Gets popcorn*
Well, you look at her last post where she says that was before event update, and then look down the bottom where she says ppl only play during event. So what point is she trying to prove? That people are only playing because there's an event going on right now? Didn't I just say that there's more people online because of grind up? duh lol ^^; And this was a response to someone asking about players during peak time, not during an event.

Also I dunno what she's going on about Guld Milla and Spread Needle being SECOND HAND and PLAYER SHOP lol... I mean, none of her posts even make any sense... :-?

Arika
Mar 1, 2009, 02:29 AM
Nah, my big event doesn't refer to GBR at all.

just remember the population now, and you will see the different when major event happen. (event such as degeki, STD, etc)

My point is that there will be around 150% or 200% population than normal when big event come.

For now, it is obvious they choose to play Star Ocean 4 than killing lv 150 monster here with level 170 char.

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 1, 2009, 02:34 AM
Nah, my big event doesn't refer to GBR at all.
Seriously, if Grind+15%, Synth+20%, 2 weeks full luck and 15 Bol Coins doesn't constitute a big event, then I don't know what the hell does. Maybe it's all SECOND HAND and PLAYER SHOP lol :-?

BTW, ur sig got owned.

Arika
Mar 1, 2009, 02:44 AM
Bonus week (just syn and grind) =/= event week (new mission, new item)

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 1, 2009, 02:48 AM
Bonus week (just syn and grind) =/= event week (new mission, new item)
Tons of new units were added as well last update. Adana Unit and Neu Ork also drop in S3 so you can make Cannons and Granahodora! You mean that's STILL not enough SECOND HAND PLAYER SHOP?

Inazuma
Mar 1, 2009, 02:53 AM
i am on arika chans side. this is not a big event at all compared to MAG, dengeki etc. GBR is like a mini event sorta deal.

Arika
Mar 1, 2009, 02:54 AM
Are those really new missions? every monsters and maps are just all the same as S2 -,-

and I can't stand how they still keep enemy at lv 150 for this long. (it has been a whole year of lv 150-170 right?)

anyway, I doubt that you really don't understand what is the different between major event and normal update or bonus week addition.

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 1, 2009, 02:57 AM
anyway, I doubt that you really don't understand what is the different between major event and normal update or bonus week addition.
anyway, I doubt that you really don't understand what is the different between second hand and player shop.

Arika
Mar 1, 2009, 03:05 AM
so Lina is crying baby again... you are just nothing more than want to win the argue, you know within your heart. What is the real major event. :-?

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 1, 2009, 03:07 AM
Dengeki+ of course :P

BahnKnakyu
Mar 3, 2009, 02:18 AM
Got an IRC Server set up on the following address for PSU JP congregation. Feel free to idle in here if you want. This IRC server is home of the biggest PSU IRC channel in the US/EU community, so you can stop by the #phantasystar channel also to dick around with us.

Server: irc.lunarnet.org port 6667
Channel: #psujp and its sister channel #phantasystar

Hop in. You'll find me there as Bahn.

Brisk
Mar 4, 2009, 02:01 AM
I should come back because I miss playing with Lina. We'll see come Spring Update.

II REAPER II
Mar 5, 2009, 03:59 AM
How do I get on the JP PSU version again? Also can I pay in normal US $? please send me a message here or as a PM. TY!

moomoopenguin
Mar 5, 2009, 09:12 AM
Yeah you can use us currency, but to will be charges a small fee to convert it (like 25 cents). But just search the forum posts for joining the Japanese servers.