PDA

View Full Version : Item What is a "cake" ??

arch android
Feb 25, 2009, 10:39 AM
I have an Item I received from my brothers file called "Cake". What in the world is this for?? I can't find any info on this item from any PSO site.. someone help please!:cake:

Splash
Feb 25, 2009, 01:45 PM
You use it for something special online. For that matter, it is only obtained online.

psofan219
Feb 25, 2009, 02:08 PM
Well, not exactly just online. You can also get if offline, but it won't go into your inventory. Everyone who play PSO should know this, but you can also get a cake as a quest item, so... I do know what you mean though. All I read about it is that you just try to collect all the different kinds of cakes there are, didn't know they were for anything.

arch android
Feb 25, 2009, 02:52 PM
No this is not a cake from the "addicting food" quest where you get one from the cake sisters.. this is an item in my inventory that i can "use".. but if its something good I'd like to know what it does. The item description is "a gorgeous cake hand-crafted with love!"

Banish
Feb 25, 2009, 03:07 PM
For Cake, I think that you obtain it in the Pioneer Halloween event quest.

Also, it mentioned that each Hunter's License will give one particular flavor of a Cake.

Furthermore, a Cake is a sweet and tasty treat.

Vanzazikon
Feb 25, 2009, 03:15 PM
If you get all the flavors of the cakes, you give them to a Hallo Rappy and he'd give you a Mag Cell. This can only be done during the Halloween Event.

Crazyleo
Feb 26, 2009, 10:27 AM
MMMM. Caaake. ^^

What started as a quest in Phantasy Star for the Master system has appeared in almost every PS game to date.

gameboy
Mar 1, 2009, 12:37 PM
Cake does sound good right now....
But what kind item is cake