PDA

View Full Version : how do you s rank the train level in the demo?

jarek99
Feb 25, 2009, 01:01 PM
It seems impossible to s rank this thing. I've made sure I killed all mobs. I didnt die. I finished the level. What am I missing? How do you s rank this damn level?

Kyzane
Feb 25, 2009, 03:56 PM
I had that problem too, when u go into the long hall way area i believe in block 2, directly to the left of the door is a button that activates an enemy spawn and opens the gate at the far left where there are two boxes. I suggest doing this after clearing the initial spawns as the button spawns are humans and they are kind of a pain to fight at the same time as 4 robots.

I hope this helps and i am always happy to help and answer any questions

Kyzane

Radar2018
Feb 25, 2009, 04:24 PM
Also there is one hall way that i've seen in that where you can either go up the left side or the right side. I found you have to clear both sides of ramps. I've done it a few times.

jarek99
Feb 25, 2009, 09:34 PM
I've been down both of the long hallways in the big room. Thats the first thing I did my 2nd time through was back track down that other hallway that runs parallel with it. It still didnt give me the S-rank tho. I'll try to look for what Kyzane is talking about tho. Thanks for the info.

Stixxx
Feb 27, 2009, 08:59 AM
S-rank every time

im assuming you hit all the switches n junk but aside from that only issue i have is....

for some reason you have to choose the right hand side first when entering the hallway with the 2 sides.. (or 2 doors)

if i choose the left door the right side doesn't seem to spawn.. but choosing the left spawns um all

not sure why but that's the only way iv been able to S-rank it .

jarek99
Feb 27, 2009, 01:48 PM
I was missing the switch in the corner of the long hallway in block 2. Thanks guys.

Kyzane
Feb 27, 2009, 03:00 PM
Your very welcome always happy to help a fellow guardian out HAHAHA.

Dragwind
Feb 27, 2009, 04:48 PM
Yes, the room with two ramps that have enemies on both sides must be completed. Once you finish one side, run back into the previous room and run up the other ramp to make those enemies appear. Kill those and the rest of the enemies in the mission, and you should get an S rank.