PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New to online: ASSISTANCE S'IL VOUS PLAIT

MagicPink
Feb 26, 2009, 03:05 PM
Went online for the first time last night and it was freaking nightmare. Is everyone 8 years old and only makes genital jokes?

Anyway I've been playing offline since the game came out but online is still pretty confusing. If anyone is on regular I'd REALLY appreciate a hand hold. I did one mission for the Winter Carnival last night but everyone was on some kind of chat thing and didn't explain a thing to me the whole time; I only have a keyboard right now.

Got 12 levels and 18000 meseta tho so I can'r really complain. :P

Anyway, I'm Magic Pink in game if anyone wants to look me up.

darkante
Feb 26, 2009, 03:11 PM
I can say that on PS2/PC server, the people remaning is hardly too childish.
Pretty much only very nice people remains. =)

Darius_Drake
Feb 26, 2009, 04:21 PM
Where do you usually play at and what time do you play? I will probably be on this evening. I can keep an eye out for you? What is the name and level of your character? I have four characters so I should be able to find one that would be appropriate.

MagicPink
Feb 26, 2009, 05:01 PM
I usually play after about 7 Central time on week days. Name is Magic Pink as I said, currently level 14ish I think. I'll be on for the next few hours right now.

As for where I'm not sure what you mean. I just pick the most populated server and I'm right now in the Guardians Colony and Parum.

MagicPink
Feb 26, 2009, 08:56 PM
EVERYTHING is Magic Pink.