PDA

View Full Version : creating points to sell

cailincc
Feb 27, 2009, 12:08 AM
Hi...I am not a gamer and no nothing about this game but my friend in China wants to make points to sell them. It was suggested to him that this was a good game to do this with--can someone let me know if tihs is possible and where is the best forum to sell the points? I truely appreciate any and all help

CC

Chuck_Norris
Feb 27, 2009, 12:18 AM
...Oh god. :lol:

darkante
Feb 27, 2009, 12:23 AM
What the fruit?

Arika
Feb 27, 2009, 12:38 AM
*lock*

FOnewearl-Lina
Feb 27, 2009, 12:51 AM
*throw away the key*

Alecc
Feb 27, 2009, 12:55 AM
lol :)

RubyEclipse
Feb 27, 2009, 01:05 AM
Haha.

I'll buy all your points. ;)

cailincc
Feb 27, 2009, 01:17 AM
Hi,
I thank you for your response. It looks like you are trading different powers you have gotten in the game--is that right? Please forgive my ignorance at gaming, as I really know nothing. One of my friends in china made some decent money getting 20 people to play a game and then selling the points to people in North America and now another one of my friends wants to do the same thing, but the first friend does not want to help the second one so I am trying to figure things out over here. Does anyone purchase points for this game that you know of or is there another game you might suggest where people would that? Again I thank you for any help you can give me?

cailincc
Feb 27, 2009, 01:19 AM
Hi,
I thank you for your response. Please forgive my ignorance at gaming, as I really know nothing. One of my friends in china made some decent money getting 20 people to play a game and then selling the points to people in North America and now another one of my friends wants to do the same thing, but the first friend does not want to help the second one so I am trying to figure things out over here. Does anyone purchase points for this game that you know of or is there another game you might suggest where people would that? Again I thank you for any help you can give me?

W0LB0T
Feb 27, 2009, 01:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to discuss the selling of in game content. so you better be carefull unless you want to end up with one of these badboys.
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/W0LB0T/12hourrushticket.jpg

kejen
Feb 27, 2009, 02:07 AM
No, there are no points in this game. The only thing that you can get from this game that can be sold is meseta (money). But if you spent 12 hours in the game collecting meseta to sell, and then 12 hours picking up cans on the side of the road to sell. You would end up making more from selling the cans. So imagine how much you can make from working at mcdonalds for those 12 hours?

Bottom line is nothing to sell from this game that is worth it.

cailincc
Feb 27, 2009, 02:22 AM
Thank you for your reply, My friend hired 20 people in china--they work cheap to play the game for 12 hours a day and they created all these points and then sold them to North American buyers, but I do not know where he found the buyers, and I want to help another friend do the same thing. Where would a person post for buyers for points like this--do you have any idea?

[email protected]

RubyEclipse
Feb 27, 2009, 02:29 AM
Yes, PSU features a revolutionary system known as 'Cool Points' that you earn by playing the game.

Currently, millions of players, online websites, and grocery stores across the world accept 'Cool Points' as a method of currency. In terms of conversion rate, they are valued just slightly above the British Pound and just under the South African Rand. (1 billion cool points = 3.14 Pounds)

'Cool Points' also have an adverse effect upon someone's personality and character in both PSU and real life. Players with lots of 'Cool Points' are generally those who pick up more chicks, come into large sums of money, or grease their hair. Citing the previous examples, some claim that there may also be a correlation between one's amount of 'Cool Points' and their chances of being involved in unplanned parenthood.

Rumor also has it that selling cool points will get you banned - from life.

But I think that's just a rumor.

Volcompat321
Feb 27, 2009, 02:41 AM
Yes, PSU features a revolutionary system known as 'Cool Points' that you earn by playing the game.

Currently, millions of players, online websites, and grocery stores across the world accept 'Cool Points' as a method of currency. In terms of conversion rate, they are valued just slightly above the British Pound and just under the South African Rand. (1 billion cool points = 3.14 Pounds)

'Cool Points' also have an adverse effect upon someone's personality and character in both PSU and real life. Players with lots of 'Cool Points' are generally those who pick up more chicks, come into large sums of money, or grease their hair. Citing the previous examples, some claim that there may also be a correlation between one's amount of 'Cool Points' and their chances of being involved in unplanned parenthood.

LMAmotherfuckingO -excuse the language, but it was called for. :D

Macras
Feb 27, 2009, 02:47 AM

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/koopani/internets/bird_in_awe.gif

hunterseifer
Feb 27, 2009, 03:20 AM

LMFAO, I didnt see this coming at all XD

DreXxiN
Feb 27, 2009, 05:33 AM
Way to be complete jackasses guys. Yes, it's illegal to do this, but really, you guys should research how Chinese money-farmers have to live. It's not very fun..

But..seriously why not hire people for WoW dude?

autumn
Feb 27, 2009, 06:10 AM

ROFL Ruby :-D

Solstis
Feb 27, 2009, 09:42 AM
Way to be complete jackasses guys. Yes, it's illegal to do this, but really, you guys should research how Chinese money-farmers have to live. It's not very fun..

Seriously?

Are you new to the Internet?

People in this topic have been nice, if anything.

W0LB0T
Feb 27, 2009, 10:16 AM
I think I'll do the honors
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5126
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5126

astuarlen
Feb 27, 2009, 11:01 AM
ITT: talkin' to ro-buts.

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 11:15 AM
How much does a point cost?

Dhylec
Feb 27, 2009, 12:23 PM
How much does a point cost?

;of course, over @9000!

MetaZedlen
Feb 27, 2009, 12:26 PM

Defending a bot...

*epic facepalm* just *epic facepalm*...

W0LB0T
Feb 27, 2009, 12:42 PM
I Sugest you load a shotgun.

Volcompat321
Feb 27, 2009, 03:13 PM
Seriously?

Are you new to the Internet?

People in this topic have been nice, if anything.

i agree to what he says....ive seen some harsh things on this fourm site....this is being nice...

Sayara
Feb 27, 2009, 04:02 PM
I'd like a #6 point combo with a side order of AR codes and a Codec Martini to go please.

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 04:23 PM
i agree to what he says....ive seen some harsh things on this fourm site....this is being nice...And if you go out of this site, you'll see even worser things. Much, much more harsh.

Larian
Feb 27, 2009, 09:11 PM
Hey FKL!!! What's wrong with you...Are you gonna let Ruby, a non FKLite, beat you all at cracking the best joke? You should all be ashamed!! =/

I would try...But I got nothing...Besides...He really made me laugh...Hard!! =D

MetaZedlen
Feb 27, 2009, 10:43 PM
I Sugest you load a shotgun.

SWEET!!!

*pulls out shotgun*

GTFO bot, or you WILL see the worst of me...

Vanzazikon
Feb 28, 2009, 02:20 AM
Not on the bot, the guy defending him. :wacko:

MetaZedlen
Feb 28, 2009, 05:25 AM
How about both of them :D

W0LB0T
Feb 28, 2009, 06:05 AM
Yeah that'll be better

MetaZedlen
Feb 28, 2009, 06:30 AM
yay, MetaZedlen happy!!! :D

*points shotgun at bot, fires*

*points shotgun at other one*
"do not protect the enemy, he has you under a spell, you have to open your eyes!!!"

Kion
Feb 28, 2009, 07:19 AM
so this has gone the way of the fkl...

but seriously china is freaking crazy. for every job there`s 200 applicants. there`s an insane ammount of competion which is why so many people make knock off and find illegal ways to make and sell things as there`s really not a choice. also with the us being flat broke there`s no one to buy their cheaply made crap anymore and tons of factories are closing down. if people dont buy real shit; there`s not any market in selling online stuff in which people spend their free time to search for.

also china got it`s own 600 billion stimulous bill. so there bitches.

SStrikerR
Feb 28, 2009, 08:42 AM
This made me think of Ruby going to meet meseta buyers as a customer and then banning them.

'Cept this mad me laugh a hell of a lot harder, especially when "someone" jumped in.
Rock on, little bot.