PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch? For Episode 3 Chapter 2 Block 2

Chikane
Feb 27, 2009, 02:47 PM
Episode 3: Restorations

There seem to be a glitch for me on block 2, when I step on the switch. it turns green for a moment and then immediately returns to red, causing the fence to stay the same instead of locking off, is this happening to anyone else or is there a way to solve this?

This is not the puzzle part, it is the part that happens right after entering block 2, you have to step on a switch to close off a gate then defeat an enemy to unlock the teleporter to allow you to go on the other side to access the gate. My Problem is the switch wont stay green, is this happening to anyone else and, if it is and it cannot be solved how can I report it to the GM

Neith
Feb 27, 2009, 03:33 PM
It happens to me too, but I'm not sure if it's a glitch or intentional. The way I get past it is to quickly run on and off the switch. Eventually, the gate will stay unlocked as you need it. Like I said though, i don't know if there's any other way to do this, or whether it's a glitch with the mission.

Chikane
Feb 27, 2009, 03:54 PM
I Tried and It still didn't work, Thank you for your Help, I just reported it to Sega, probably will be real long till they get back to me.

Arada
Feb 27, 2009, 04:28 PM
Step on the red switch.

Smidge204
Feb 27, 2009, 05:39 PM
That's not a bug. Step on the GREEN button, and when you step off the gate will switch and stay.

=Smidge=

Arada
Feb 27, 2009, 06:40 PM
Right, that's what I meant: I just wrote "red" instead of "green" ^^