PDA

View Full Version : PSP official site

panzer_unit
Feb 27, 2009, 05:04 PM
Not surprisingly, to be found at http://www.sega.com/games/phantasy-star-portable/

It's really simple and there's no mention of DLC anywhere in their list of game specs, which isn't a good omen. I've heard about some of the download missions being against level 150 monsters with characters capped at 100/10 and lv30 skills ... that's Serious Business in PSU terms, and I hope there are some missions that hard somewhere in the full version of the game.

There's a line about playing in a team of 4 over "sony online" though that has me wondering when the US release of AdHoc Party is coming out.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 27, 2009, 05:22 PM
yea dosen't look too good and the way we get our updates is meh. i might get my copy today crosses fingers*:whip:

Tails_night
Feb 28, 2009, 01:43 AM
ehh I'm agreeing... its a little shifty... PLUS I've always seemed to buy those games that had bad experiences ove localization... ulp. BUT I'll be getting my copy tonight hopefully...

ninjatrigg
Feb 28, 2009, 01:44 AM
It says "via sony wireless" Not sony online...

Big difference....

panzer_unit
Mar 2, 2009, 09:56 AM
It was the word "sony" that made me wonder, even if it's "sony wireless" instead of "sony online"... it's probably just bad writing instead of a suggestion that there's some special Sony thing instead of the usual wireless network, but reminded me that Sony does have support software floating around for PSP networking. I don't really want to get the Japanese install.