PDA

View Full Version : Japanese GC PSO pricing

estelle bright
Feb 28, 2009, 10:49 AM
I have the original Japanese GC release of PSO 1&2, the one that got plonked on its own servers when an easy dupe glitch was discovered and caused them to re-release the game (I remember being very annoyed at the time as I wasn't going to be able to play online with my friends). The thing is I'm looking to sell it to a forum-goer (elsewhere) but I have no idea what a realistic price for it would be.

I'd would really appreciate it if anyone could give me a price/rarity guide for it, as well as any way I can identify it to other people as the first release - I didn't buy the reprint, so I've got no idea if the bardcode is different or anything like that.

Thank you, and as I couldn't find an appropriate section to post this in I apologise for asking this here.

estelle bright
Mar 9, 2009, 12:30 AM
OK, so I guess I've either made a faux pas and posted in the wrong section, or nobody knows. Can anyone direct me to a PSO fan/fansite where it's OK to ask my question and someone is likely to know please?

Thank you!

beatrixkiddo
Mar 9, 2009, 12:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive_behavior

Anyway, you're asking a question about a years-old game. If you don't get any more replies after this bump or another, try checking eBay? For that matter, have you already done that?