PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite

Tefno
Mar 1, 2009, 12:32 AM
/////

TrueChaos
Mar 1, 2009, 07:39 AM
erm...ooh...erm...hmmm...don't know. there are thing i like and don't like about each episode so it would need to be more a case of fav area rather than episode. if pressed i would probably say 1, it has less annoying enemies.

UnluckyHunter
Mar 1, 2009, 09:48 AM
Episode IV, but only by default. Episode I is a pure hack 'n slash with little complexity. Episode II is great, but has those damn VR stages (If not for the Temple and Spaceship, it'd be Episode II). Episode is like the good parts of Episode II (Good designs that add to the experience), but I just can't get over the lousy PC controls.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 1, 2009, 10:52 AM
Episode 2. I love the lobby. everything is where you need it and no long distance traveling to get to one place or the other. The best quests in my opinion are held there. well the more tranquile ones at least. speaking of tranquile, so are the levels. I just find the levels in episode 2 to be so relaxing, yet has just that right amount of action to it. I think the beauty of PSO is more coordinated with episode 2. especaily the central control areas. I admit there is not much added to story two unlike story one. But its still a fav of mine. it just attached to me like that.
Episode one is also all these things. but not as much as episode 2.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 1, 2009, 10:55 AM
Now Tefno. what might yours be by chance? ^^

Tefno
Mar 1, 2009, 11:54 AM
/////

NegaTsukasa
Mar 1, 2009, 01:59 PM
I only have plus so I'm stuck with ep 1 and 2. If I could, I would get BB. But I'm just not in the mood, nor is my computer memory or wallet. ^^
Episode four does have some rush in it. With the new enemies and all.

Episode one I beleive is awsome when it comes down to ult. mode personaly. This is if we are talking about experiance.
I mostly like ep2 (other than what I said befor) for its appealing graphics and locations.

I'd say no level is either for or not for beginers. it depends on what mode your on and what experiances you attain from it. PSO appeals to all experiance levels.

kizu
Mar 1, 2009, 02:05 PM
Ep2 is my favorite. CCA and Seabeds are the best designed areas in the game imo in terms of scenery and the creatures there can put up a good fight (look at tower). Quests like RT, PW3/4, MA4, etc make the episode enjoyable while providing good exp (ep4 may give the most but its boring as hell).

psofan219
Mar 1, 2009, 02:32 PM
My favorite episode would be Ep. 1. I haven't played BB at all yet, but hoping to soon. Reason why I like Ep. 1 is because... well, I don't exactly know why I like it (odd...). It just appeals to me for some reason... Ep. 2 has the hardest level though, so I like it for that reason, but my fave episode is 1.

MeruAmura
Mar 1, 2009, 02:37 PM
Im going to have to say EP1 currently. It is the easiest to lvl on with ton's of quests and with the exception of Caves -which is beautiful but to long- has fun stages

AlexCraig
Mar 1, 2009, 06:20 PM
Ep1 most likely. I play it more, it feels classic. I play Ep2 and I like Ep2, but I play Ep1 more. Ep4 is okay, and I play it occasionally if I want more EXP on BB. Ep3 is alright. I'm not used to it, and I play it the least, but overall, I don't mind it.

RAcast Extremist
Mar 1, 2009, 06:55 PM
Ep1 feels right with me. Enemies fun to beat up and less annoying monsters than ep2 and 4.

Lance813
Mar 1, 2009, 07:07 PM
I don't have a favorite episode. i nitpick...

Monsters- Ep 1
Rares- Ep 2
Areas- Ep2
Quests- Ep 1
Replayabitity- Ep 1
Difficulty- Ep2

I guess i'm split... :wacko:

Crazyleo
Mar 2, 2009, 11:15 AM
Overall, I would have to say EP 1. But I do like EP 2 as well, but EP 1 is where I hang out a lot.

Banish
Mar 2, 2009, 03:02 PM
Probably Episode 2, for more enjoyable areas to explore, though Episode 1 is more classical.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Mar 15, 2009, 01:42 PM
ep. 2 is my favorite. I like it over ep. 1 because it has actual changes in elevation and the control center extra areas(seaside, jungle, and mountain). the mountain area is my favorite place in the whole game. I also like ep. 2 because ep. 1 had every room a repeat of another one(unlike the control center). ep. 2 also has much cooler enviroments.

Tefno
Mar 15, 2009, 02:11 PM
/////

Ranmaru
Mar 15, 2009, 03:06 PM
Episode 3, I think. Why? Much better music, and its all about cards.. and I love cards. haha

furrypaws
Mar 15, 2009, 04:32 PM
I like them all equally. =P

No, seriously. Episode One has the most memories for me. It's where my brother and I spent our time when he used to play, so that nostalgic vibe is nice. Episode 2 is downright gorgeous, and I actually really like the Temple and Spaceship, despite them reusing EP1 monsters. I thought it was a neat idea (the levels, not the recycling), not to mention it holds Seabed, my favorite out of all of them. EP3 is unique and can't really be compared, but I've had lots of fun on that too.

I guess I can't really speak for EP4, as I ahven't played it much. I can say that from what I've tried it doesn't appeal much to me though. =/