PDA

View Full Version : AotI Resta Leveling Method?

God_Shiden
Mar 1, 2009, 10:52 AM
Its nearly impossible for me to level resta efficiently, I tried the WB method with some npcs but....I did it for about my whole pallette and gained about 20% at lv27. Any help please?

A way to level Ra-zonde/diga/foie from 21-31 easily would be nice also.

Vent
Mar 1, 2009, 12:45 PM
Best way I've found is to go to go to Lightning Beasts. Try to get the map variation with three lightning turrets after the first room. Stand there with your NPCs and/or friends and spam Resta. Though one thing to note is that it works best for yourself if you're the only one healing.

Bring Photon Charges or Photon Charge Cosmos, so you only need to exit the mission to restock on charges. Use a wand + tech mag + Te PP / Generate + Har/Quick. You can either go for Fortetecher for the PP reduction or Acrofighter for the slight speed increase, I would go for the first (obviously, not when your Resta is level 40). When using S-rank wand + tech mag, photon charges are cheaper than a full recharge. Actually...same goes for a lot of S-rank teching weapons as far as I know.

thunder-ray
Mar 1, 2009, 02:03 PM
I lvled my resta at the Dancing birds mission. I used those smoking things shooting out of the ground that cause poison on my npc's to lvl resta there.