PDA

View Full Version : Black Heart Unit Hunting

Galax
Mar 1, 2009, 11:15 AM
Yeah, so I'm hunting it(again...), and the maps seem to be ENTIERLY changed. I don't get it....The only thing that comes to mind is SEGA were bastards again and changed the maps...any help?

I play on 360 BTW.

EDIT: What I mean by "changed the maps" are the following things:
Doors are missing/replaced by blocked doors(aka not even a locked door)
Gates that required keys don't
Gates that were locked before aren't locked at all

All together, there does NOT seem to be a ay I can find the black heart aura...

fay
Mar 1, 2009, 11:22 AM
the best chance right now id say would be do the bonus mission in the carnival. alpha. i think theres a better chance of getting the rare enemy but when you do get it 3 of them appear and with a boosted drop rate. think iv saw about 9 so far. still didnt drop.

cant say iv noticed a change in the maps. been too busy with other missions. i did hear a while back they the hive levels all changed though :/

Galax
Mar 1, 2009, 11:27 AM
the best chance right now id say would be do the bonus mission in the carnival. alpha. i think theres a better chance of getting the rare enemy but when you do get it 3 of them appear and with a boosted drop rate. think iv saw about 9 so far. still didnt drop.

cant say iv noticed a change in the maps. been too busy with other missions. i did hear a while back they the hive levels all changed though :/

EXACTLY! Hive was always my fave for hunting it...and now its allllll changed up.....
Anyway, I can't do the bonus yet because I'm levelin a new char WHILE hunting and he's only lv17...And still a Hunter D: Anyway, yeah so, I'ma gonna have to try and do a different run...Once I get frustrated with tryin to figure out the new maps, that is ;)

fay
Mar 1, 2009, 11:29 AM
as far as i know they didnt change TOO much. same map just a few differences in it like teleporters.

you dont think sega would actually reconstruct a new map do you XD

Galax
Mar 1, 2009, 11:33 AM
as far as i know they didnt change TOO much. same map just a few differences in it like teleporters.

you dont think sega would actually reconstruct a new map do you XD

Erm...Yeah, I do...lazy though they are, that doesnt mean they won't change it up alot...lol...anyway, yeah, Ima gonna get some friends up, and hunt it on either the original dallgun viewing plaza mission, or level up(alot) and go to the bonus. But thanks for you help!

kejen
Mar 1, 2009, 03:05 PM
99% sure the black heart aura does not drop anymore.

Caustic
Mar 1, 2009, 04:47 PM
I knew they changed the maps....I thought I was just going crazy! I used to hunt for Black Hearts all the time...only got one. I went to hunt for one a few weeks ago and I was very confused b/c of the changes.

Ryno
Mar 1, 2009, 05:24 PM
I got mine long long time ago when they came out.
I actually found mine on C rank. and it was all on luck. which there is no such thing as luck. it just comes out of no where. when it is your time to get the item. just like a win for the lottery
I remember black heart units used to sell for 1 mil. but now I see it for 30mil.. on 360 servers (0_0)
I also remember it used to sell for 600 or 800k durring last years winter event.