PDA

View Full Version : Help! PSZ won't let me continue campaign!!

Wadezo419
Mar 1, 2009, 01:17 PM
Well my girlfriend and I play on the same DS and switch off with different characters, and after she played a mission the mission girl wouldn't give her the money for completing the mission and a message that I can't read came up with a denied sound effect. I figured she juss had 2 talk to everyone in town or something, bt then I recently played a different mission and now I got this problem! I don't understand what's going on, cuz I already beat the game on Normal and now i'm working on Hard and this comes up all of a sudden :( this has to have happened to someone else! Please Help!:eek: -if it helps to post a picture of wat she sez lemme kno, Thanks-

Jonty
Mar 1, 2009, 02:05 PM
It may be that an item is part of the reward, and you have a full inventory (in which case, just deposit something!).

Wadezo419
Mar 1, 2009, 02:35 PM
Jonty, u are the true wise man ^^; Thanks! it works now!:D

Wadezo419
Mar 31, 2009, 05:08 PM
hey guys, ugh, i hate to pull up an old topic, but it's happening again! i JUST finished Eternal Tower! and it took me like 2 weeks to do it! the mission girl won't let me complete the mission either :[ and i even made ridiculous space in my inventory, can anyone help :-o