PDA

View Full Version : One PM question/One room question.

Nijnij
Mar 1, 2009, 08:36 PM
Thank you for reading this, first of all. And don't give me any links, thanks.

One; What PM devices can you use for armor bots? I've only seen the ones for striking, range, and tech bots in the decoration store. In addition to that, where the heck are they, what's the requirements to use 'em, and what's the best way to go about that. If someone manages to answer all that, which do you guys reccomend that I get? I want the bestest one for my Armor bot that heals me and fights actively.

Two; How the heck do you kick people out of your room!?!?

Anduril
Mar 1, 2009, 09:19 PM
There is technically no "armor" synth trend; a pure armor bot is the GH-440. PM devices are used to change the combat capabilities of your PM. First of all, PM Devices can only be used on lv80+ PMs. Regular PM Devices can only be used within a production line (ie. A PM Device 443 can only be used on a GH-44x), while EX PM Devices can change the production line of your PM if it meets the right BSt. requirement(A EX PM Device 413 can be used on any PM with a BSt. of 5 or higher.) Also keep in mind that "synth trend" has no effect on the percentages in the synthing, meaning a PM with 100 Striking and a synth trend of firearms will have the same rate of success as a PM with 100 Striking and a striking trend.

I'm not sure if you can kick peeople out of your room, though you can blacklist them and they can't get back in.

Smidge204
Mar 1, 2009, 09:21 PM
If you want to keep everyone out of your room, lock it. The thing by the door lets you put in a password.

=Smidge=

Nijnij
Mar 2, 2009, 01:11 AM
Okay, not be be an arse, but I'm not retarded.. I want to know how to kick someone, not keep someone out. I'm well aware how to use the lock. Me and someone else were in someone's room, and he was all "buy or gtfo" and crap while we browsed. He went by his console, and poof, we were sent back to the GC's central table. But maybe he blacklisted us like you mentioned Anduril. Who knows..

And Anduril, thank you for the information, but which one can I use on my armor bot? And which would you suggest? My bot is level 100 Armor. Uses a shotgun and twin handguns. I saw one that used Longbows earlier though. Which device would that be, and where do I get ones compatible with Armor bots?

kejen
Mar 2, 2009, 04:40 PM
Don't kick people out of your room. In the end it will just hurt you because they might want one of your items in the future and won't be able to buy it.

I do get annoyed when a low level comes into your room just to ask for money. But people that come and look around, then leave I have no problem with. Maybe they saw something they like and need to save up for it. You never know.

But anyways, go to puspedia and look at the partner machine page. Will show you all the PM devices, what they can do (spells, weapons, gear, etc) and what is required for them.

http://psupedia.info/Partner_machines

Nijnij
Mar 2, 2009, 10:30 PM
Don't kick people out of your room. In the end it will just hurt you because they might want one of your items in the future and won't be able to buy it.

I do get annoyed when a low level comes into your room just to ask for money. But people that come and look around, then leave I have no problem with. Maybe they saw something they like and need to save up for it. You never know.

But anyways, go to puspedia and look at the partner machine page. Will show you all the PM devices, what they can do (spells, weapons, gear, etc) and what is required for them.

http://psupedia.info/Partner_machines

The room kicking was just a curiousity of mine. And as said in post one, no links please. Especially PSUpedia. I don't care for that site nor its bland and vague explanations. I want actual insight from frequent players. Not random inaccurate text.

On that note, anyone who can answer the PM questions from my previous post? Thanks again to anyone who adheres to aforementioned posts.

Swiftstrike
Mar 3, 2009, 03:11 AM
The room kicking was just a curiousity of mine. And as said in post one, no links please. Especially PSUpedia. I don't care for that site nor its bland and vague explanations. I want actual insight from frequent players. Not random inaccurate text.

On that note, anyone who can answer the PM questions from my previous post? Thanks again to anyone who adheres to aforementioned posts.

You don't have to be a jackass you know, the person was just trying to help.

Is it so hard to simply say "I said no links please, just player replies"?

kejen
Mar 3, 2009, 03:38 AM
What an ignorant person. This guy comes on here asking questions that could easily be found by searching. Someone gives him a link with everything he needs in it, but he still wants to be spoonfed.

And to top it off, your question about PM devices has already been answered Anduril.

I know you claim to not be retarded, but you haved proved otherwise.

Nijnij
Mar 3, 2009, 08:05 PM
First of all, I noted in the first post that I didn't want any links. Don't take pity on him/her simply because they read the last few posts and ignored the first; the most important. Second, I've been to the site and it tells me nothing I need to know. I want -player opinions- of what it does.

PSUpedia is an abundance text, which tells me nothing. PSUpedia doesn't note if the bot heals when its own health is down or if yours is, etc. There was another topic somewhat like this one about the 43x models, in which the people that posted actually contributed. I thought this was the help section, not a flame war.

If you don't have anything directly relevant to the first post or an addition to Anduril/Zero (The only helpful people thusfar), then -DON'T- post. I came here for help, not semantics. Take your fits elsewhere, thanks.

Smidge204
Mar 4, 2009, 06:09 AM
As someone asking for help, maybe you could be a little more polite.

You're the one trying to turn this into a flamewar. If you don't get an answer you think is helpful, maybe you could clarify what you're asking for instead of verbally browbeating those trying to help. Just a suggestion.
=Smidge=

Nijnij
Mar 4, 2009, 08:35 PM
As someone asking for help, maybe you could be a little more polite.

You're the one trying to turn this into a flamewar. If you don't get an answer you think is helpful, maybe you could clarify what you're asking for instead of verbally browbeating those trying to help. Just a suggestion.
=Smidge=

All the name-calling from other people's post and I'm the one being impolite, right..

I have specified exactly what I needed assistance with. I'm polite to those who actually helped, not the ones who told me something irrelevant to the topic, or those to throw 'name-calling' into the mix.

In either case, stop trying to drag it on more, thanks. I found someone in-game who helped. But for those who helped a bit here, thank you, truly.

And for those who did everything but that, I'll thank you to not post in any of -my- future threads, please. I'll avoid the same.

And on that note, the topic can be closed, thanks. ^^