PDA

View Full Version : Charge Vulcans

arch android
Mar 2, 2009, 12:19 AM
I'm wondering how many times I have to pipe for the shop to have charge vulcans with 50% hit. anyone have an idea? 50 times.. maybe a 100? my char is lv 120, can i even get them yet?

psofan219
Mar 2, 2009, 12:48 AM
I'm assuming that, like enemy drops, what comes in the shop is by chance. Can you even buy Vulcans in the shop yet? I don't remember being able to buy them when I was that high of a LV... but that was only once, and my memory is quite foggy about that time. If it's by chance, then you could pipe more than a hundred times, maybe less than ten. Just gotta pray that they show up sooner rather than later. I find it faster to just hunt for them, and just check the shops regularly. It's bound to turn up sooner or later... but that's me.

MeruAmura
Mar 2, 2009, 02:31 AM
Well im 75 and everytime i go to shop i see 3-4 Charge weps personally. if you can get Vulcans keep trying. as for hit ive NEVER seen a Shop item with hit

Splash
Mar 2, 2009, 02:59 AM
50% hit Charge Gatling works just as fine. You'll get Vulcan at Lv151.

arch android
Mar 2, 2009, 09:34 AM
maybe I should just be happy with my Master Gatling with 50 hit... they steal 8% of enemies exp.. but I really want to pay $$ for stronger attacks!

Splash
Mar 2, 2009, 01:46 PM
Then keep playing and keep looking at the shop for the 50% hit Charge Gatling.

Quite frankly, the difference between Gatling and Vulcan is not that big anyways.

psofan219
Mar 2, 2009, 03:00 PM
In my personal taste, I'd rather have a HP/TP stealing special equipped to Mech-type weps with high hit%, but charge is also good.

RAcast Extremist
Mar 3, 2009, 12:50 AM
I got a Charge Gatling with 40hits. I been picking up ??? Vulcans with hits hoping its either king or charge.

Lance813
Mar 3, 2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah, Charge vulcs are nice. Any kind of Mech with charge on it will do just about as much massacring.