PDA

View Full Version : PSP realeas date

OMitra
Mar 2, 2009, 07:19 PM
so the game is out today or on the 3rd, I would like to know how much it costs so I can save some cash for the full version. I love the demo, even though im lvl 20 and have most of the low rares i can't stop playing this demo. I'm expecting to get sucked into this game and never stop playing it, im exited.

Jepp027
Mar 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
$39.99 (at least for me in Canada)

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 12:46 PM
43.43 with tax.. colorado

Zarode
Mar 3, 2009, 12:58 PM
Not in yet at my store. :???: Florida, panhandle

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 01:40 PM
ya not at my store till tomorro at 11.. now if i can find a ISO ill be set but if not ill get it tomorrow soon enough.

no check that not soon enough I R TEH WANTS TO PLAAAAAY!!!

/twitch

TerribleDeliMeat
Mar 3, 2009, 02:29 PM
It's shipping to stores today. It'll be on the shelves tomorrow morning/early afternoon (Depending on when your particular store receives shipments).

As far as I know, it wasn't sent to retail early then street dated.

Illuminate
Mar 3, 2009, 03:57 PM
SEGAc probably failed with it the same way they did with AotI, saying it would be out on the 3rd, but not making it available till the 4th, like what they did with AotI last Winter.

Edit: or was it the winter before?
Or maybe fall, I don't know.
All I know is it wasted a day of my Brother's life. Lulz

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 04:10 PM
ya just a pain in ma arse cause i built myself up for today..

/cry

what i really want to know is if i ca trade items from my J version of the full game to the NA version...

never was able to play with 2 people that had the full version to see if "drop" ever was avail.. only things i could drop was like monomates n junk..

Dymalos
Mar 3, 2009, 06:37 PM
I can already tell you that it is impossible to drop any weapons or equipment regardless of whether or not you're playing with others.

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 07:02 PM
boo.. well mabbe i can play my big fella with NA players if not ill just delete him.. after playin the NA demo i totally miss not know what im looking at..

OMitra
Mar 7, 2009, 03:04 AM
Not in yet at my store. :???: Florida, panhandle
man im so excited u all seem bumed, I cant buy till the 14th. I live 100 miles away from gamecrazy. Im getting my Drivers permet on monday to so it's like a tripple wammy. Since my b-days on the 14 ima get 50 bucks and buy it.