PDA

View Full Version : SO whats your goals..

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 07:15 PM
What is your goal with your first character. for me...

a) finish story so i know what the hell happened..

b) get all the titles

c) in quest for "b" play with friends and kill all sorts of junk.

Heres a list of the titles and rewards from psupedia

http://psupedia.info/PSP:Title_system

DreXxiN
Mar 3, 2009, 09:02 PM
Wow, that's fucking awesome, lol.

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 09:38 PM
So no goals going in?

Dymalos
Mar 3, 2009, 09:43 PM
I'm aiming to be an Acromaster get it to 10.

Going to hunt down all of my skills/bullets/techs, level them to 30.

Get all of the titles (which means getting every type to 10) and earn the 15* Double Sabers.

Get the best *rated weapon for each type that the Acromaster can S Rank.

I'm not at all interested in the story beyond just earning the associated titltes, most of the above will be done with friends over Ad Hoc Party.

Then when I'm capped and have everything I'll twiddle my thumbs (meaning I'll play something else, you definitely twiddle your thumbs using a controller) until DLC is or is not released.

Stixxx
Mar 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
Ya was wondering about them other Battle types, im old school PSO.. played PSU for a bit but wasnt really getting into it.. want to try um all, and i guess with getting all the titles i will have to.

Protrancer looks sweet

Chuck_Norris
Mar 3, 2009, 11:50 PM
My goal is to get the game. :wacko:

Stixxx
Mar 4, 2009, 12:01 PM
heheheh ok and once you get the game then...

actually check that i think i wanna change ma goals..

1) unlock protranser cause like ya im good for a bit

Akaimizu
Mar 4, 2009, 12:54 PM
Well, eventually to see everything. I'm probably going to restart the path I set out in the Japanese version of the game. Go for Mastergunner and Protranser first, then create a 2nd character with a starting two classes and then go from there. I'm looking to eventually do all races and a good helping of maxed classes for them.

Of course, first things first. With my first character going for the Mastergunner max, then Protranser, I'll complete the story mode and then do a bunch of free-missions including ones that aren't a part of the Story mode missions.

Thing is, I have only tonight left to be able to do any grinding during the Special Event, in PSU. (I wont be home to play on Thursday) So I wont get too much play into this, tonight.

What I'm doing in PSU is a lot more boring, but something I want to do to make what I'm doing after the event, kick butt. I've been using 90% of the event time to get as many bullets to the top echelon as possible.

If there's one thing that's pretty awesome about PSP, is that you aren't spending ages to level bullets and techs. And while I understand why it is that way with PSU and different with PSP; it changes a good feel of the game. You just aren't spending time to really grind specific areas just to raise PAs. Instead, it feels more like you're just getting stronger in that art by playing missions those PAs are best against. They level at a pace where it's not like a grind, but a reward for playing missions against monsters of the opposite element.

Evo Tengoku
Mar 4, 2009, 04:31 PM
Goals right now:

Max out bullet PAs
Rattlesnake

I want to say Spread Needle/G but dont know if I can ever afford it.

Dragwind
Mar 4, 2009, 06:14 PM
Well, let's see. With the time I'll have available to play, I want to cap at least one character, cap a few classes, and of course, the database project.

Neith
Mar 4, 2009, 07:55 PM
- Get through story
- Get to Fighmaster
- Get Sange & Yasha with good %

Those are my main goals- although I would ideally like to aim for a complete item database.

Dustin27
Mar 4, 2009, 09:38 PM
First, I want to get to LV 10 Acromaster. Second, I want to max all the twin saber skills and last, I want to get some awesome s rank twin sabers. :-D

Aristerix
Mar 5, 2009, 07:29 AM
Level each race to Level 100
Obtain all S Rank Weapons
Completed every free mission with an S rank

Stixxx
Mar 5, 2009, 08:54 AM
Humm would be cool to have one of each race/sex loaded to the hilt.. but getting there.. im not to sure on.