PDA

View Full Version : I cant find PSP!!!

Harmony
Mar 4, 2009, 12:21 AM
HELP!!! I checked a whole munch of stores and can't find PSP! What store would most likely carry it? Best Buy, FYE, Game Stop, etc. Please help me!! :(

Dragwind
Mar 4, 2009, 12:22 AM
Try again tomorrow. It shouldn't be in just yet in most areas.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 4, 2009, 12:32 AM
You apparently can't find the thread wherein other people have discussed the same problem, either. :3 But I'm nice, so:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159627

Omega-R7
Mar 4, 2009, 12:56 AM
like thay said give a day or 2. or more

Dagger_32
Mar 4, 2009, 03:02 PM
I got up early and got my butt to Gamestop to pick PSP up since they did not have it yesterday. Boy, there is NO ONE in the mall at 10:00am on a Wednesday, lol. When I got to Gamestop I asked if they had got PSP in... I was talking to the manager...he said they did not get their shipment in yet... I wanted to cry. I had gone to 2 Gamestops, 2 Wal Marts, a Target and Best Buy yesterday. To top that off, I had to drive 90 miles just to get to a city that had a Gamestop/WalMart/BestBuy/Target. I live in the middle of no where Iowa...

I explained that I was told they would have it in stock today. He said that the UPS guy usually came in about 11am with their new stock... So I sat in Gamestop playing the PSP demo on my PSP for an hour. Thank goodness I did! They only got 2 COPIES of the game in!

I did some calling around to find out when it will be in other stores:

Wal Mart: When I called they said it would be in today... No luck though. I checked 3 of them on my way home and not a single one had it.

Best Buy: They have the release date of PSP set for the 5th. So if you plan on getting it at Best Buy it will be there on Thursday.

Target: Pretty much the same as Wal Mart. They claimed they would have it in stock today however when I checked 2 of them it was not there.

If you are still having no luck finding it I have been told that Toys R Us is really good about getting games in on time so you may want to check there!

Good Luck and hopefully I will see you on Ad Hoc Party soon!

PSN: Dagger_32 feel free to add me!

Stixxx
Mar 4, 2009, 03:08 PM
my gamestop had only gotten 4.. one was my preorder

Dagger_32
Mar 4, 2009, 03:23 PM
my gamestop had only gotten 4.. one was my preorder

Yeah damn Sega. I was afraid to preorder since I have to drive so far just to get the game. I couldn't decide if I wanted to preorder or just get it online. I eventually decided to just go and find it.

I wonder why they have so few copies of the game. :(

beatrixkiddo
Mar 4, 2009, 03:25 PM
Given how poorly the PSU franchise has done thus far in the US, can you blame them for only pressing enough discs to barely exceed pre-order counts?

Heinekev
Mar 4, 2009, 03:31 PM
Most PSP games, save first-party titles, are limited print. Not surprised. I got the only copy at the local gamestop, though I hate giving those fucks money... it's a shame Best Buy didn't have them today.

leblancdiaz
Mar 4, 2009, 03:49 PM
EB were I live i don't want to get started,

In a previous post I explained why I hate the EB here.

But hopefully they will have it in tomorrow but i doubt it

Ryno
Mar 4, 2009, 03:59 PM
I got mine before they even put on their shelves it was still in their boxes. I guess it's dead on a wed. because people are at work and school?
Because I get off at work at 9:30am n_n

Dragwind
Mar 4, 2009, 06:08 PM
I checked a few stores early in the morning, but no luck here. I suppose east coast got our shipments a little later, although I got a few texts telling me friends got theirs. I suppose it's time for another trip to the store. :wacko:

Akaimizu
Mar 4, 2009, 07:09 PM
Yep. Mine came in the afternoon. I was able to pick mine up after work. East Coast.

ashley50
Mar 4, 2009, 07:21 PM
I just got mine ;o

Picked it today on my way home ;o

SpikeOtacon
Mar 4, 2009, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't expect to see it in just yet, "release date" is kind of a tricky term. My local Gamestop would not always get the games in on the release date and I'd have to come back a day or two later to get it.

Dragwind
Mar 5, 2009, 12:36 AM
Gave a local Gamestop a second ring, and sure enough they had a copy waiting for me. Big surprise too, two of the employees were big Phantasy Star fans. They were excited I was buying it :lol:

bupjo
Mar 5, 2009, 01:16 AM
got my copy today from best buy.

Harmony
Mar 5, 2009, 06:48 PM
thank you! And I hope there not sold out or I would sit in the corner and cry all day.