PDA

View Full Version : GC: Go Go Ball

august
Feb 12, 2003, 03:33 AM
I thought I'd repost somethin I just put up over at the GameFAQs board. Grammer sucks, but least it's better than my sftwaer kbeyord skkils:

I was wondering if there is any lobby anywhere where people regularly play go go ball, and if not, to set one up.

At the moment, I'm looking to just put together a lobby to be known as a place to go and play go go ball. If this started to gather alot of steam, i'd be into putting teams together, but at the moment, i still haven't played the game with more than 2 people.

Anyways, if you, your friends, your guild/clan are interested, email me at [email protected] ..... besides that, post here if your interested, suggest a ship/block that you'd think would be good, anything!

Thanks for your interest,
August.

rena-ko
Feb 12, 2003, 08:21 AM
go to this page's mainsite and read down the right coloumn - there somewhere is the time for the weekly psow-soccer and chairrace-event. have fun. ^-^

Buuyon
Feb 12, 2003, 10:00 AM
Yea but no one shows up...I was there last week when the weekly one was being held. 4 kids came and no from PSOW came to host it...so we just kicked the bouncy ball on the second goal.

august
Feb 12, 2003, 01:43 PM
Well... seems that isn't going well, the weekly event.

Says it takes place on Antares 8, lobby 15, at 9pm on saturday, beat time 250.

I'm thinking more of a lobby known for it being the only place people go to play Go Go.

I don't want to flood the Antares 8 block any more than it already is, gets pretty full, and I'll probably post this on a few other boards...

I was thinking Antares 10, Lobby 15. Maybe it's best that it is just a weekly event... not enough support for it otherwise?

I think you might find more people showing up on Saturdays if there was rewards for the winning team, etc.... I'll see if I can put anything together as an idea.