PDA

View Full Version : u hacker

unicorn
Mar 5, 2009, 12:14 AM
And I will call you out on it f****er.

Playing PC/PS2?

Got an unbrokenly good palette?

I think you hax. And if you don't, I think you used to hax and kept your haxeta. You're probably only rich because of haxeta. So no, you aren't a good player, just a lucky a$$hole.

And yes, I'm a tad bit delusional cuz my palette sucks. But I phear everyone.

I think all your friends hax too. And your guild, thats why you have to roll as a group. And I think your mum hax as well.

Guuurl i thinks yous a witch. Have a blessed day.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2009, 12:49 AM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9922/heeheena8.png

unicorn
Mar 5, 2009, 01:22 AM
no, super_luu, you is the haxor.

And then super_luu was a haxor.

haxors aint po' liek me. :(

Zarode
Mar 5, 2009, 04:48 AM
This guy is just a really good troll and trying to pull our legs.

I KNOW IT! HE MUST BE. fuxxin haxorz

KodiaX987
Mar 5, 2009, 08:14 AM
ITT: "He's better than me! He's GOT to be a fuckin' hacker!"

MetaZedlen
Mar 5, 2009, 10:26 AM

Damn, I was gonna say that...

Yea, just because someone else has better equipment than you doesn't automatically make them a hacker, maybe they are just lucky?

Think about what you say before you say it, it's not THAT hard...

Weeaboolits
Mar 5, 2009, 11:49 AM
This reminds me of when I played GunZ (lolGunZ) one time and ran around in my boxers with only the basic dagger, and I was winning. They accused me of hacking and tried to votekick me.

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 5, 2009, 11:59 AM
Ahahaahaha....Gunz....

I've been called a hacker on more than one occasion b/c of my palette when I played. I wonder how it'll look to people when I get back on.....

stukasa
Mar 5, 2009, 12:28 PM
I only got accused of hacking once back in early 2007 because my level 10ish character was carrying a few million meseta and I had to explain that I transferred the money from my main to my alt to do some shopping.

Sidney
Mar 5, 2009, 01:11 PM
I think Lu is just being facetious... ^^; He actually has a really good palette and amazing techs.

Kent
Mar 5, 2009, 03:21 PM
This reminds me of when I played GunZ (lolGunZ) one time and ran around in my boxers with only the basic dagger, and I was winning. They accused me of hacking and tried to votekick me.
Oh god...

After a certain point, the game degraded into nigh-stalemate duels between flying Korean shotgun ninjas.

Despite that, visually, that fighting style had a sort of Gunvalkyrie-esque style to it... It just got unpleasant to see absolutely no variety among competition after a point.

Sinue_v2
Mar 5, 2009, 08:15 PM

First three rules of online games. If you can't hit them, they're laggy bitches. If they kill you, they're fucking cheaters. If you kill them, they're nubs.

That's just the way it is.

Pheonix123
Mar 5, 2009, 09:48 PM
ah yes, the good old, "since he is better then me, he hacks" accusation, I remember I was accused of doing that in an offline game of Halo once because i was beating everyone on the level Sidewinder with only a Pistol and a Sniper Rifle.........I mean really it was an offline game, how can someone hack an offline game?

unicorn
Mar 5, 2009, 09:52 PM
Lol, not just "better than me" because theres lots of people in PSU better than me, I know my place.

Buuut back sometimes I see people that are suspiciously better than me. And when you suddenly get these reports about hacking and thefts, it makes you think "I knew there were hackers!!! I knew it!!!".

KodiaX987
Mar 5, 2009, 10:11 PM
I find it odd that so many people used K-Style and yet I did more than fine using a rifle and dual SMGs. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2009, 10:38 PM
Those K-stylers get PISSED when you use automatic guns.

It makes me :awesomeface:

MetaZedlen
Mar 6, 2009, 03:05 AM
Oh god...

After a certain point, the game degraded into nigh-stalemate duels between flying Korean shotgun ninjas.

Despite that, visually, that fighting style had a sort of Gunvalkyrie-esque style to it... It just got unpleasant to see absolutely no variety among competition after a point.

Which is why (when I decide to go into a PvP game), I do as I please.

Yes there is a very small amount of D-Styling involved, but that's only to get away from those stupid fucking k-stylers (which gets annoying after a while when they constantly try to kick you for playing the game THE WAY IT'S FUCKING MEANT TO BE PLAYED!!!

EDIT: Dual Machine Guns FTFW :D

Kylie
Mar 8, 2009, 12:58 PM
I was called a hacker once for having crea dubs, and then I was called one by... someone. They called everyone a hacker though. Jealous bitch. :) Anyway, stuff like this amuses me more than anything because I'm secure with myself. I know that I've never hacked, so if people want to say that I have, it doesn't bother me. I know they're only saying it because they can't find anything else to rationalize their jealousy with.

Randomness
Mar 8, 2009, 01:47 PM
If I'd ever put effort into getting ubah-rarez, I could have had some awesome palette too.

I didn't... (Except for ye olde Madam Brella, which took me probably 20 hours or so of hunting to get)