PDA

View Full Version : More items and weapons!

Elyruin
Mar 5, 2009, 01:18 PM
I say they should make somemore weapons and items for AotI. I paid money for it and its starting to get a little boring. They should be focusing on having a bigger variety instead of these special events that every one cludders into one spot making the game lag more. Dont get me wrong I like the events and all i just think they should be spread out a little more. Like right now there already named and started on the next event. I just think it should slow down a bit so the game doesnt get boring so fast.

kyle21
Mar 5, 2009, 01:40 PM
But you can still go play all the other missions and get other drops, your not forced to play the event. And along with new event come new weapons. I'd rather be playing a new event every other week and getting my moneys worth out of the game. Did you not play in the very begging when we didn't even have Moa unlocked and we could only get up to B rank equips?

Darius_Drake
Mar 5, 2009, 01:47 PM
But you can still go play all the other missions and get other drops, your not forced to play the event. And along with new event come new weapons. I'd rather be playing a new event every other week and getting my moneys worth out of the game. Did you not play in the very begging when we didn't even have Moa unlocked and we could only get up to B rank equips?

The good ol' days. I made 50,000 meseta and thought I was rich. The power of the Durandal is revived. :lol:

fay
Mar 5, 2009, 01:54 PM
The good ol' days. I made 50,000 meseta and thought I was rich. The power of the Durandal is revived. :lol:

i started in the winter event last year so i dont know the pain of having no moatoob, only b ranks, near to no mesata only a handfull of missions etc etc etc.

but common. you make durandal sound awsome :S

i know a lot of peopel would dissagree with me here but i think sega should erase all the mesata in the game just now and change the mesata drops to the way it used to be in those days.
not only do you not have too much mesata in the game but you dont have to worry about items costing over 1 stack when they shouldnt be like that in the first place -.-

darkante
Mar 5, 2009, 01:58 PM
How about they revert the higher drop rate for higher difficulty, and just get on with the S3 for vanilla missions. And S2 for the rest of expansion that needs it.

That way, it will defintively last longer.

Chris28
Mar 5, 2009, 02:04 PM
i remember when fighgunner was released and i couldnt wait to use a double saber, bone dance, and nightwalker....those were fun times. I synthed TONS of them.

Alnet
Mar 5, 2009, 02:13 PM
Really, they just need to find a way to release all of the PSUv1 data we've had since 2006. Once we've gotten that squared away, we can work on getting all the AotI equipment.

And about more items...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2259563&postcount=1

Yeah... As for when we in the West will see it, no idea. But it's there.

_Vyser_
Mar 5, 2009, 02:28 PM
Ah good times. I remember you were lucky enough to be able to afford 18k just to be able to use a SUV. If I remember correctly, 5* was the highest rank for a long time. Don't think about just simply going to the player shops to buy stuff, because there were basically none for months. Players over level 50 were not the most common thing for awhile either. PSU sure was difficult back then! >:O

Elyruin
Mar 5, 2009, 02:57 PM
Yea that must have been fun back then but im saying its just to easy to get the best weapons. Theres not really a challange. I just started a female cast and in a day i got to lvl 50. It just shouldnt be that easy. Also they should make a class higher than S and have the weapons use like 25 par walna and 15 goldania. Im just saying once your lvl 150 and you have the best weapons you can get the game gets boring.

darthplagis
Mar 5, 2009, 03:12 PM
erm Elyrium... have u synthed any weapons that use goldania? they use 15 of the damn things :)

Darius_Drake
Mar 5, 2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah, the bastards are making me choose between making Carriguine-Rucars or making Svaltus Swords. :(

Calsetes
Mar 5, 2009, 03:45 PM
Hey now, the Durandal WAS awesome. There was no "durandalbra" or "b'duki duranda" or whatever the other companies had - there was durandal, and you were cool because your hilt was purplish.

Then again, the max level was..... what, level 50? 60, maybe?

Anyway, regardless of what happened when, I can honestly say that for me, after getting to level 150, and maxing out all 3 of my main's main weapons, it's fun to start using a random job with random PAs just so that you have more options open. You may have been good with your twin sabers, but how do you fare using......... A CLAW!?!?!?

At least, that's what I'm doing to keep the game fun. That, and leveling my random alts to higher levels while working on their PAs and such. Some more weapons would be nice, but there's still a lot out there to play with.

kyle21
Mar 5, 2009, 04:03 PM
lol I remember finding the 'rare' Teroline board at de Ragan, synthing it at like 40% on my strike PM, came out 14%, then selling it for 300k. People wanted that so bad >_<

If you just wanna break things up and make the game last longer try and do some alts with new PA's/classes. If the game is getting boring maybe taking a break would be a good idea, until the next update comes.

Elyruin
Mar 5, 2009, 05:45 PM
I know that but thats why the game is fun for you cause they added more stuff. I say they should add on some more soon!

darkante
Mar 5, 2009, 11:46 PM
Anyway, regardless of what happened when, I can honestly say that for me, after getting to level 150, and maxing out all 3 of my main's main weapons, it's fun to start using a random job with random PAs just so that you have more options open. You may have been good with your twin sabers, but how do you fare using......... A CLAW!?!?!?

At least, that's what I'm doing to keep the game fun. That, and leveling my random alts to higher levels while working on their PAs and such. Some more weapons would be nice, but there's still a lot out there to play with.

This is also what i´m doing. I like to try different styles alot and usely strive to level another P.A.

Current jobs for figurenes.

Jag vill...blabla: Protranser, really is a great load of fun. Two words..FALCON PUNCH!
Silent Sinner; Gunmaster, only master class that seemed remotely fun. Nice class.
Time Traveler: Fortecher, he is on stand-by. I used to like spell casting..but not so anymore.
Lost Dragoon: Fighgunner, mechgun and saber combo is a blast coupled with the usual melee style weapons. Great fun.

I feel pretty good as it is now. But i probably experiment more later. :)