PDA

View Full Version : PSO Dreams?

FreakinRican
Feb 12, 2003, 10:07 AM
Ok so my friends and I are huge PSO addicts. We usually spend the whole weekend sleeping over and doing nothing but playing PSO, watchin some anime, eating pizza, and drinking pepsi. I think all those things combined into some weirdness. First off, one of my friend had a dream that they were getting confronted and ganged up by delsabers. Then somehow she ended up having tea with them and the delsabers giving her lots of rares. The other night, I closed my eyes and I saw red boxes. I was like "Ohhh shiney! I wonder whats in it!!" Then my girlfriend has this dream about Rappys coming to get her cause she was beating them up. Now she keeps saying "Can't sleep, rappys will eat me...Can't sleep rappys will... Anyone else have PSO related dreams?

Buuyon
Feb 12, 2003, 12:37 PM
Your friends sound fun...the only friend that likes PSO hates anime and his brother is annoying so that crosses his house of the sleepover list and yes I always have PSO dreams.

Skuld_0
Feb 12, 2003, 01:07 PM
man... i have pso dreams allll the time...end of story

Buuyon
Feb 12, 2003, 01:11 PM
Every morning my moms like "Wake up you will be late for school" and I say "not now im in the middle of a battle" in a sleepy voice.

Celes152
Feb 12, 2003, 01:12 PM
I've dreamt about a rare Guglus, with buttercup flowers all over it. Can't remember if it dropped anything though. I've had loads of PSO dreams..just forgot them..O.o

DemiPlat
Feb 12, 2003, 01:22 PM
I'm sure I have but don't remember.

Sometimes, just before I'm totally asleep, I could swear I'm "seeing" (in my head) the loading screen!

Buuyon
Feb 12, 2003, 01:25 PM
Ha ha thats cool!

Sasarai
Feb 12, 2003, 03:07 PM
The first night my friends and I got GC PSO we rushed back to a friend's house and played for 12hrs. I think until 5am.

Suffice it to say we were all addicted, and now we have 2 GCs hooked up when we go to anyone's house so we can all play.

KyuutoHikari
Feb 12, 2003, 03:21 PM
Actually, I only said "can't sleep...." as a joke because I've been sick all week. But I also had a dream that I was riding on the back of a Rappy like a chocobo. That was fun. Haha.

MattDark
Feb 12, 2003, 03:28 PM
the most frequent dream i get is being a complete amature soldier and been sent to the ruins to find the problem, later im found running from a herd of stampeding guile sharks.

The odd 1 i get is im there playing my guitar and a bunch of differant rappys come over and join in, 1 on drums, 1 on guitar, 1 on bass and another 2 dancing. Then we rock for ages lol

Chocobo
Feb 12, 2003, 03:35 PM
I've only had PSO for about 4 days, but I'm insanely addicted. When I first got it for GC, me, him, and a friend played nonstop until about... 6am. And by then, we could only beat the Dragon at the end of Forest 2. Right now I'm only lvl23 though.

Para
Feb 12, 2003, 04:15 PM
ooo i remember the first dream was that i was running around and somehow i found all these marvelous unique twin sabers XD

Palimak
Feb 12, 2003, 04:38 PM
I don't get how you people can describe your dreams. When I wake up and try to remember what I dreamt about, I can recall the whole thing but now that I'm awake none of it really seems to make any sense anymore...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_tomato.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turtle.gif

Yeah...Something like that...

Ghaleon
Feb 12, 2003, 04:44 PM
ive had a dream about running through ultimare forest then when i got to the dragon he froze me and i died

Yume
Feb 12, 2003, 06:18 PM
Hahaha!
Yeah, that's right. The Delsabers that ganged on me had a voice just like David Bowie and offered me tea, crumpets, and rare items. I will never understand that dream.
I even once had a PSO meets Resident Evil dream. that sucked. o_O

Personally I don't see how anyone could NOT remember their dreams. Mine are always so vivid. I guess thats why my handle means 'dream' http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Palimak
Feb 12, 2003, 06:27 PM
I remember mine, it's just the "making sense" part. There are things in my dreams and stuff happens. Thats really the only way they can be described...

LamerPanda
Feb 12, 2003, 06:28 PM
I have PSO dreams once in a while, but never remember them.

I only remember dreams that make no sense whatsoever, like flying Print Shop icons. ;-;

Palimak
Feb 12, 2003, 06:34 PM
There ya go. Someone thinks like I do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 12, 2003, 06:39 PM
Last dream I had, I corrupted my file. Rest of them are x-rated scenes with lux lisbon

ZeKey
Feb 12, 2003, 06:46 PM
the only thing about the ONE PSO dream i had was about how hot love rappys were to rag rappys were so i was working for a rag rappy who wanted me to kill a Al rappy so he could "get friendly" with the love rappy it turned out bad cause like well....rappys are aggresive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mike
Feb 12, 2003, 09:13 PM
Sometimes, but most of them are pretty shallow, like "oh no! The game is on in my sleep! I can't wake up or I'll lose my data." I had one that was kind of a combination of a girl I liked and the original white HUnewearl costume. At that time, PSO and she were the really good things in my life.

Davion
Feb 12, 2003, 09:18 PM
I've not only had some PSO dreams, I've had a series of them. One dream to the next continued Davion's quest. Some of my ideas for the fanfic come from my dreams.

Vantamiath
Feb 12, 2003, 10:02 PM
Normally I would feel weird talking about such a topic, but since I have people I can relate too, I feel Ill share mine.

I had a dream that I was a hunter landing on ragol, the dream was almost movie...I was standing alongside other hunters in the rain, and we charged over a hill running like mad into a wall of pso baddies. The scary thing is ive had this dream for 2 years, and i cant remember ANY dreams but this one, and the dream was photo realistic...

Just like Weezers oldschool song; Only in Dreams.

But what really happens to me often is NOISES. Some times I will lay in my bed and HEAR the loading screen music. And Im not TRYING to think of the music, I just HEAR it in my head.

PSO can fuck you up.

RellikTakahashi
Feb 12, 2003, 10:03 PM
Choudai auto ichidan! in english "get out more"! PSO dreams?! ehh... I play the game like every second but i dont dream it. I dream of a girl i like who doesnt like me back =/

Davion
Feb 12, 2003, 10:18 PM
On 2003-02-12 19:03, RellikTakahashi wrote:
Choudai auto ichidan! in english "get out more"! PSO dreams?! ehh... I play the game like every second but i dont dream it. I dream of a girl i like who doesnt like me back =/

Well, I tend to dream on the things I do. Dreams of winning the big game for soccer, winning the heart of the girl of my dreams, saving Ragol from evil.

EDIT: 1000th post! w00t! w00t!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-02-12 19:19 ]</font>

RellikTakahashi
Feb 12, 2003, 10:21 PM
Speaking of ragol (( congrats on 1000th post lol )) are we EVER going to play with red ring rico? get vechiles? Learn the truth of P1? see p1 people!? bahjaj

Davion
Feb 12, 2003, 10:47 PM
On 2003-02-12 19:21, RellikTakahashi wrote:
Speaking of ragol (( congrats on 1000th post lol )) are we EVER going to play with red ring rico? get vechiles? Learn the truth of P1? see p1 people!? bahjaj

I don't know, I'd hope so. I'd like to know if Rico's alive or not. Seeing her in Tyrell's office very alive looking made me think.

dropslash
Feb 13, 2003, 05:07 AM
yeah, i had some disturbing PSO dreams the night i beat ep2 for the first time. phantasy star meets resident evil. freaky stuff.

FreakinRican
Feb 13, 2003, 09:28 AM
Haha, I had my first offical PSO dream last night. I was walking around in a city wielding a double saber with my girlfriends brother for some reason. We had to fight these dimeniens. But they were La dimeniens and regular dimeniens. They did this joint super attack that was tearing up the city. My girlfriend's brother was tryin to tell me how to use the doublesabers even though I obviously had more experiance with them. He thought that because he learned about them in his boyscouts he was better at it. It was just WEIRD!

IronKnight
Feb 13, 2003, 09:49 AM
I wish I had dreams like that :/ Mine always consist of blood, tanks, and head explosions. But actually I remember plowing a Panzer VI through Pioneer once! XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IronKnight on 2003-02-13 06:52 ]</font>

Thumbalina2k
Feb 13, 2003, 05:19 PM
looks like lots of people have those PSO dreams, I might as well tell mine. I dreamt I had woken up, and I was surrounded by Delsabers. They started talking to me, and poking me with their sabres, like i was an experiment creature. Then the Belra's came, and all the ruins bad guys came, and thought that I ended up being some type of specemin for experiment, so they could tell my weaknesses, Then i got eaten by Al rappies. Oh yea, I was a HUnewearl.

JorJorMogBoi
Feb 14, 2003, 10:35 PM
Um, I've never really had any PSO dreams. I just wanted to say, those android sigs are cool. xD

Hunter4life
Feb 14, 2003, 10:50 PM
I know i've had a few dreams but i can only remember one. I was in the forest with a Double Yellow Saber(oh yeah) and i had just kicked an Al Rappy's @$$. He begged me not to finish him and in return he would give me a rare item. I agreed so he dropped a red box and took off and just as i was opening the box... "YOUNG MAN, IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GET UP ONE MORE TIME..." so i never got to see the dream rare.

By the way, I think the best games make you have dreams, thats what happened with me and Star Fox, Rogue Squadron and Ocarina of Time.

Xtor
Feb 14, 2003, 11:02 PM
On 2003-02-14 19:50, Hunter4life wrote:
I know i've had a few dreams but i can only remember one. I was in the forest with a Double Yellow Saber(oh yeah) and i had just kicked an Al Rappy's @$$. He begged me not to finish him and in return he would give me a rare item. I agreed so he dropped a red box and took off and just as i was opening the box... "YOUNG MAN, IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GET UP ONE MORE TIME..." so i never got to see the dream rare.

By the way, I think the best games make you have dreams, thats what happened with me and Star Fox, Rogue Squadron and Ocarina of Time.

yea your right but my dream i was in pionner 2 and then sombody with a large frying pan hit me in the head then i ran to ragol and found a photon claw that i used to cut him in half but then i was ataced by an ant and was killed

00JOE
Feb 14, 2003, 11:53 PM
On 2003-02-12 07:07, FreakinRican wrote:
Ok so my friends and I are huge PSO addicts. We usually spend the whole weekend sleeping over and doing nothing but playing PSO, watchin some anime, eating pizza, and drinking pepsi. I think all those things combined into some weirdness. First off, one of my friend had a dream that they were getting confronted and ganged up by delsabers. Then somehow she ended up having tea with them and the delsabers giving her lots of rares. The other night, I closed my eyes and I saw red boxes. I was like "Ohhh shiney! I wonder whats in it!!" Then my girlfriend has this dream about Rappys coming to get her cause she was beating them up. Now she keeps saying "Can't sleep, rappys will eat me...Can't sleep rappys will... Anyone else have PSO related dreams?

Put the controller down!!! You should take a vacation...

CajunSamurai
Feb 15, 2003, 12:13 AM
I once had a dream that my friend was playing PSO and found one of the three legendary frying pans. It was so bizarre, and yet so realistic at the same time 'cause the weapon had its own "serial number" like a lot of PSO weapons do. That dream makes me laugh to this day.

Another much more bizarre dream was in a realtime, realistic environment rather than a dream about me playing... That is, I was basically IN the game. Think .Hack...
Basically, it was me inside of some kind of... theatre I believe? Along with many other players. Seemed like I was there to watch a play or something.
Anyway, I took a seat in the front row, and moments later I noticed a few suspicious characters behind me in dark clothes, laughing... Seconds later, BAM! FSOD. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
That was a PSO nightmare, everyone.

I've had many many others, but these two are the only ones that come to mind at the moment...

Murako
Feb 15, 2003, 01:42 AM
I've had two PSO dreams, but I can only remember one. I was in Forest 1 and I cast Estilla and all of my teammates died. I panicked, and found out I had no Moons. Then I woke up. That was nothing compared to my Paper Mario dreams. I had played Paper Mario for the entire day. That night, I could't tell if I was asleep or not, 'cause all I thought about was Paper Mario. If I was awake I saw images of Paper Mario. Same when I was asleep. I went insane. I never had a Kingdom Hearts dream, but I played the game 24 hours straight in 48 hours.