PDA

View Full Version : where to level solo?

fenrir188
Mar 5, 2009, 10:03 PM
i just hit lvl 20 and was wandering where to level im playing solo atm (in case that changes anything)

thanks in advance

IHME
Mar 5, 2009, 10:18 PM
I'm fairly newbie to the game as well, but managed to get to level 56 yesterday pretty much soloing. This helps if you have AoTI !

I leveled 20-30/35 with Scarred Planet+Lightning Beasts. When I got bored I decided to hunt Relic Edge from The Holy Ground few times. Difficulty was C.

At 30/35 I decided to run Military Subway C many,many times. It provided me some fast experience (full run in 20minutes = 9k-10k XP) and neat amount of mission points, too.

At 45-54 I completed Episode 2 and 3 with C or B Difficulty depending on my mood. Now I'm running Valley of Carnage S.

Hope this helps. :o

Psupedia.info is your friend if you need some information about missions and stuff.

fenrir188
Mar 5, 2009, 10:26 PM
thats exactly what i was looking for =) thanks a alot

IHME
Mar 5, 2009, 10:30 PM
No problem at all. :P

Swiftstrike
Mar 5, 2009, 11:25 PM
I find this site is much more useful information wise hehe.

fenrir188
Mar 6, 2009, 12:16 AM
while we're on the topic of solo leveling can any one tell me a good place to level my type (i've been a level 2 hunter for to long now)

once again thanks in advance

Swiftstrike
Mar 6, 2009, 12:34 AM
while we're on the topic of solo leveling can any one tell me a good place to level my type (i've been a level 2 hunter for to long now)

If you can, hurry over to the Event Area (Guardians Colony, floor 3) and do the Main Mission (Charged Puzzle). The event will go away as of 11pm (i think) PST TODAY.

Darius_Drake
Mar 6, 2009, 02:40 PM

Going to Military Subway will get you past level 2 hunter very quickly.

fenrir188
Mar 6, 2009, 06:39 PM
i just hit 30 and realized i (again) dont know were to go to lvl up efficiantly, but it also dawned to me this would be my 3rd 'zomg where do i lvl thread' so i wanted to start a solo lvling thread were people could share their solo leveling spots for wich ever level range they please

ps. dont forgot to give me some advice on the lvl 30+ mission to do =)

Majarra
Mar 6, 2009, 06:48 PM
White beast. Neudaiz. the lobby "Pavilion of air " is the where white beast is. Best EXP in the game now and easy to find a party.

Volcompat321
Mar 6, 2009, 09:38 PM
WB(white beast) is the EASIEST place to level, i think tho, paracabana coast, and the mother brain mission are the best exp, not 100% on that tho. WB is by far the easiest place to level up, and is solo'able from lvl 20ish all the way to 150 :D i have gotten all my characters, aside from my alt from the event, up to 140+ in white beast. Takes a while but its great, and in S-S2missions, you get the decent-good drops (serafi senba board, (s+s2) hizeri mind(s2) nasuyoteri(S2) thise are just a few high priced drops you could sell to make....20-60 mil :D

fenrir188
Mar 6, 2009, 10:21 PM
It seems white beast is an awfully poular spot but at lvl 30 would i start at c or b?

Dhylec
Mar 6, 2009, 10:25 PM
It seems white beast is an awfully poular spot but at lvl 30 would i start at c or b?

C for speed, B for exp.