PDA

View Full Version : Mission points and where to get them

fenrir188
Mar 6, 2009, 11:01 AM
i've been wanting to change into a fortefighter for ages but cant seem to get any mission points so i was wondering if you guys could suggest any missions to run solo for lowbies (level 21 atm) that give a good amount of mission points and/or good exp

Magician
Mar 6, 2009, 11:25 AM
Parum West, AMF Metro Platform lobby, a mission called Military Subway.

An s-rank finish for a c-difficulty run will net you 135 mission points and two or three olpads.

fenrir188
Mar 6, 2009, 11:44 AM
that mission is great for mission points thanks for the advice, but when i complete the mission i dont get a results run down it just gives me the points is this normal? i had no idead i was getting points till i checked the types menu

Hitwelve
Apr 10, 2009, 07:28 AM
Will these work for a level 13 too?

Magician
Apr 10, 2009, 07:35 AM
Yup, it sure will.

If you, or anyone else, needs help in getting mission points I'm currently reorganizing all four of my character slots. As a result, all four of my characters need mission points, so I'll be running this and Egg Thieves until STD or the next GBR.

Rexob
Apr 10, 2009, 08:19 AM
I don't know how many MP WB gives on the lower ranks...but the problem with Military Subway is it's not as easy to get groups for, and the time spent clearing pretty much balances out with the MP, unless you're significantly faster. Personally, even when I was soloing B Rank around lv70, mobs dying in very few hits it still took ~15min, and you have to get a S Rank or it's not really worth it. I could run WB A Rank getting S Rank in nearly the same time but a lot better XP.

I know for me personally, if I can't get a group for Military Subway or even only a few people to run it with, WB is so much faster and easier to group with, the speed makes up for the MP and it basically tends to balance out from my experience.

ShonagarACE
Apr 10, 2009, 08:35 AM
I don't know how many MP WB gives on the lower ranks...but the problem with Military Subway is it's not as easy to get groups for, and the time spent clearing pretty much balances out with the MP, unless you're significantly faster. Personally, even when I was soloing B Rank around lv70, mobs dying in very few hits it still took ~15min, and you have to get a S Rank or it's not really worth it. I could run WB A Rank getting S Rank in nearly the same time but a lot better XP.

I know for me personally, if I can't get a group for Military Subway or even only a few people to run it with, WB is so much faster and easier to group with, the speed makes up for the MP and it basically tends to balance out from my experience.

Hey Tressi. ^^

I agree, the speed of runs is really the only thing that draws me to WB.

Magician
Apr 10, 2009, 08:46 AM
If you're a low level character, yes, white beast is the better choice because it's easy to find a party there. But if you're running solo or leveling photon arts, I believe military subway is the better choice. Even better still, if you have one person whom you run with regularly, egg thieves is the best option for mission points. A b-rank run of egg thieves has as many mission points as an s2-rank run of white beast (240 vs 257). The only problem is finding someone who wants to run missions just for mission points, and who knows egg thieves well from start to finish.