PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Dal Ra lie

tiger80272
Feb 12, 2003, 11:43 AM
anyone have any tips on how to beat this boss?

I am a lvl 86 RaMarl with a guilty light, and both Delsaber arms. the guilty light does 0 to his face and the delsaber blade does 70 to the face.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tiger80272 on 2003-02-12 14:06 ]</font>

Tra
Feb 12, 2003, 12:22 PM
mechgun his face, not much different from the De Rol Le http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Buuyon
Feb 12, 2003, 12:25 PM
Heh heh...last night I bashed his head in 3 times...so fun so very fun...

IceBurner
Feb 12, 2003, 01:45 PM
Rappy Fan. Never enter a boss warp without it. ^_^

phil
Feb 12, 2003, 02:51 PM
TO beat this boss you have many choice.If you are a force , use razonde or rabarta. If you re a ranger , use a shotgun or a photon launcher. If you re a hunter like me , use a slicer weapon like RED SLICER or RAPPYS FAN. If you re a hucast or a racast , make sure you have 10 trimates ,10 dimates, 10 monomates and 10 star atomizer.
have fun!!!!!! phil from france

TeamPhalanx
Feb 12, 2003, 04:24 PM
VJAYA - Spend about 150,000 meseta in 20 seconds.

Ghaleon
Feb 12, 2003, 04:46 PM
vulcan (or and good mechguns) with good %

vohnie
Feb 12, 2003, 07:08 PM
Use a sword when he is on the raft to hit all of the parts especially T-Jsword because you can use a special with 20 or more photon energy. When De Rol Lie is swimming use a long range pistol or Mechgun.
Equip some god powers and armor that boosts defense against a beast. Maybe bring a couple scape dolls. It might be smart to be around level 90-100 also if you are doing that little damage. My HUmar was lv.101 when I beat De Rol Lie.

Muku6
Feb 12, 2003, 07:30 PM
Someone mentioned Rappy Fan. Are they really good for Boss Fights? I just found a Rappy Wing last night, haven't really taken the fan out for a spin yet after converting it last night. If it's useful I may keep that in mind while I'm battling my way through Ult Caves.

spyder101
Feb 12, 2003, 07:36 PM
rappy fan all the way!!!!! When facing caves boss, this is a hunters best friend. U are able to hit him in every single body segment he has!!! In very hard I can wreck him very badly since you can also hit him while he is on the side of the raft. Dont forget, when facing him to bring lots of healing and a bunch of scape dolls.

Brundidge
Feb 12, 2003, 07:59 PM
Is your ATP really that low?
Gosh I contended him with my Guilty Light max grinded and I was doing about 180-200 plus 3 other hits which gradually is weaker than the previous launcher hit. Make sure you're shifta is always on and updated (deband too but I was able to contend him without it except during the times my mag would give me those freebies).

Nintense
Feb 12, 2003, 10:55 PM
I love my Rainbow Baton on Vol Opt. 45% mines, 45% hit, and diska types own on that boss. But yeah, all diskas are great on bosses, in my opinion.

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 12, 2003, 11:00 PM
For the most part it is true that slicers own most bosses. The only exceptions I can think of are Olga Flow and Dark Falz. They just don't have all those hit locations to exploit. . .

Para
Feb 13, 2003, 12:31 AM
im not sure about diskas and silcer weapons because i find them too slow... i think its just better to equip yourself with a good handgun and blast away.. de rol le or da ral lie has a carapace and inorder to hurt him you just break off that carapace off first... so i rather spend time focus firing on one spot with a higher attack speed weapon and hurt him faster that way...

altmax
Feb 13, 2003, 02:50 AM
I have to completely agree.. My Rappy fan has a perminant spot in my inventory. It owns everyone. I only wish it was a bit stronger... but oh well it's my best friend. Hit's the dragon down, so you can switch to saber and whack his head. Nails all of De Rol's parts, destroys the screens on Vol opts, Hits Falz when
he is just out of reach of a saber.. There really is nothing that this weapon can't do... I guess that's my 2 cents, now where's my change!

Stricker
Feb 13, 2003, 03:04 PM
I use Razonde. 90 damage in each part of his body!

Celes152
Feb 13, 2003, 03:11 PM
You don't HAVE to break away the carapace, you just need to hit multiple parts to do the most damage. Swords, slicers, RA techs, partisans, photon launchers, and shots do this well.

tiger80272
Feb 13, 2003, 09:13 PM
The reason my atp is low is my mag is about 52 mind and 50 some dex with power and defense being a little over 20 each, thx for the help, though. I only have a hard time when i run out of fluids for resta seing that he takes away nearly all of my health with each tentacle, and the bombs and balls he shoots take away over 1/2 of my HP. I guess i'll have to just keep trying. My best so far is removing all but 4 of his armor plates, then he got a critical hit and killed me.

Cross689
Feb 13, 2003, 10:45 PM
hes not that hard. i beat him with a lvl 76 RAmarl with a lvl 26/75/25/74 rati all you need to do is keep shifta and deband and jellen and zalure mine were at 15/20/14/15 and i was using a bravace +30 i never died. once his shield/carapace comes off ull do more damage but just remember the shifta,deband,jellen,and zalure.

tiger80272
Feb 14, 2003, 03:54 PM
Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure
The one technique i never tried against this boss...

Elusive_Llama
Feb 14, 2003, 04:12 PM
You'll want to grind that rappy fan to its max of 32....it'll be your mainstay slicer until you find a Red Slicer, or make a Rainbow Baton. Slicers are underrated and scorned, but if you know when and how to use them, they become an essential part of your kit.

tiger80272
Feb 15, 2003, 07:21 PM
Thanks for all the tips. I finally beat the stupid bossonly using two difluids. I don't know how, but I did it.

*Please do not post anymore after this*

Elixer
Feb 15, 2003, 08:06 PM
i would recommend getting shot type wep then hitting his body you will do l ots of damage

Para
Feb 19, 2003, 03:50 PM
welll i just got to dal ra lie and im having problems... how can i avoid dying at the first second the battle starts????? right when he enters... the attacks with the purple energy spread which i just die instantly... im lvl 85 hunewearl