PDA

View Full Version : Questions about pso still online?

Tulip
Mar 6, 2009, 01:50 PM
I had PSO ep 1 and 2 on gamecube. My question is, can you still play gamecube online?
What is blueburst?
Is there any form of ep 1/2 playing online?
I'm not interested in pso universe, because theres no mags. Mags made pso the ultimate rpg, through the depth they added.
I miss my Fomarl,Racaseal, and Hunewearl. and the people i played with.

Puppet_Papaya
Mar 6, 2009, 02:05 PM
Private Servers. Google it. Or just look at the other topics on this page of the same subject.

Genoa
Mar 6, 2009, 02:31 PM
I had PSO ep 1 and 2 on gamecube. My question is, can you still play gamecube online?
What is blueburst?
Is there any form of ep 1/2 playing online?
I'm not interested in pso universe, because theres no mags. Mags made pso the ultimate rpg, through the depth they added.
I miss my Fomarl,Racaseal, and Hunewearl. and the people i played with.

1. Yes, through Private Servers, as already stated. We are not allowed to talk about them here nor tell you their names.

2. Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst is the latest version of PSO. It is for the PC only, and it contains episodes 1, 2, and the exclusive psoBB episode 4. There are many new items added through Episode 4.

3. Mags are great, but I'm not sure if I would define the whole game based off it. There's many other reasons to not like Phantasy Star Universe... but it's not a bad game in my opinion (though I still very much prefer PSO).