PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else beat Phantasy star portable yet?

CromartieDude
Mar 7, 2009, 11:42 PM
I thought the ending was kinda dumb but was pretty fun. It was easy but maybe that's because i've had expirance from the PSU ^_^

Deragonite
Mar 7, 2009, 11:47 PM
lol which ending did you get? there are 3...

CromartieDude
Mar 8, 2009, 12:03 AM
[spoiler-box]the one where at the end lou says she had a messege from vivienne in her memory, and she tells you thank you for giving her a heart. Which one is that?[/spoiler-box]

Chuck_Norris
Mar 8, 2009, 12:13 AM
Spoiler that shit, man.

And we do have a PSP section. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Anyway, to be on topic, I finished it. I got the ending where Vivienne stays alive, and uses some super magic powers she suddenly found and never uses again to seal the SEED away, only for the two of you to be promptly kicked out of the GUARDIANS and join the Rogues. Apparently this is the "good" ending, because I got a 50% Vivienne.

ashley50
Mar 8, 2009, 01:08 AM
oh no...I've read a spoiler.

meh ;p...jk.
if someone overreacts about getting spoiled of the ending...

Swiftstrike
Mar 8, 2009, 03:02 AM
I read "it was the ending where [...]" Then quickly moved on lol

Saigan
Mar 8, 2009, 09:52 AM
Yep, finished it last night. I got the "bad" ending as well but still got the Vivienne Doubles.

EDIT: Looks like I got the normal ending actually, huzzah!

jarek99
Mar 8, 2009, 11:01 AM
[spoiler-box]Thanks for dying Vivienne! Your corpse was fashioned into a nice double saber!

But seriously, Helga got away. I hope this leaves the game open for a sequel...or at least some DLC.[/spoiler-box]

Dragwind
Mar 8, 2009, 12:01 PM
Please use the "[spoiler-box]" code when posting spoilers. This is part of the forum rules spoiler policy here.

Stixxx
Mar 8, 2009, 04:05 PM
got the normal ending

Dustin27
Mar 8, 2009, 06:31 PM
Almost about to beat it. Just finished chapter 7.

Lady_Alexiel
Mar 8, 2009, 09:21 PM
Yep, finished it last night. I got the "bad" ending as well but still got the Vivienne Doubles.

I think its your fault I got the bad ending being your wife must have cursed me!

ErtaiClou
Mar 8, 2009, 09:25 PM
Looks like I got the normal ending, I guess I'll copy over the data and see if I can get different ones.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 8, 2009, 10:49 PM
So I beat the game 100% and got all the weapons and PAs that I wanted for all my classes. So I sold it, I'm looking forward to PSZ and playing PSOBB again.

Saigan
Mar 8, 2009, 10:55 PM
You do know that DLC is still up in the air right? :)

KamiKazeKenji
Mar 9, 2009, 12:14 AM
WUUUT!?!? DLC 4 US Ver.!?:-o

Swiftstrike
Mar 9, 2009, 03:41 AM
LOL US DLC? It will take a long freaking time before they even decide to or not.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 9, 2009, 06:15 AM
Whats DLC?

panzer_unit
Mar 9, 2009, 08:47 AM
Yeah, it turns out New Game+ copies your data rather than pwning your main save.
Nice way to see alternate story endings quickly.

Dagger_32
Mar 9, 2009, 10:36 AM
I beat it and was very happy when I went to visit the clothes shops! :D

Dustin27
Mar 9, 2009, 12:01 PM
Finally, I beat it and got the best ending on my first playthrough without any sort of guide.

Omega-R7
Mar 9, 2009, 12:22 PM
How many endngs R there

randotenshin
Mar 9, 2009, 12:27 PM
[spoiler-box]the one where at the end lou says she had a messege from vivienne in her memory, and she tells you thank you for giving her a heart. Which one is that?[/spoiler-box]

yeah i got that ending too

KamiKazeKenji
Mar 9, 2009, 03:40 PM
DLC = Downladable Content. G00gl3 12 ur fr13nd.

Mizumi323
Mar 10, 2009, 01:42 PM
I got the "good" ending :D

randotenshin
Mar 10, 2009, 05:08 PM
How do you get the "good" ending anyways? Just chose the choices that agree/cheer up Vivienne? I would like to have that 50% Fire element Double Saber. I got 2 endings now and I want to start again and get the 3rd one.

KamiKazeKenji
Mar 10, 2009, 08:33 PM
I beat the game just last night! ^^ I got the normal ending but there's something that seems strange to me...So in the normal ending (that I got) Vivienne APPARENTLY perishes along with Helga by throwing herself into the void and sealing it. But after the credits roll and all and going back to story mode, if you go into the GUARDIANS HQ. there Vivienne is, standing right there as if nothing happened... Does anyone else think that's a little off or am I missing something huge?

JigoBoomaHunter
Mar 10, 2009, 08:40 PM
I beat the game last night. I found it pretty enjoyable. I have to admit to skipping a lot of the story by just pressing Start. That's a feature I wish was in PSU. On the whole, the story was pretty fun though, I came to like Vivienne.

I think after you beat the game, it sort of pretends the ending never happened. I don't understand that part either. But I like how you can just play forever after beating the story, so I'm not complaining.