PDA

View Full Version : Sato/Aspara Question

Aemelia
Mar 8, 2009, 06:07 AM
Hi, I'm in the process of making a Sato, but I'm a bit stuck.

I'm using the guide on this website [link (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1025)] for a mind Sato, but when it gets to Step 4, it doesn't tell the how to get from Ila to Aspara. Could someone please help fill in the missing information?

Thank you,
Aemelia

UnluckyHunter
Mar 8, 2009, 08:45 AM
Even if mags have the same stat, they can (and do) change depending on the character, gender and section id of its master (feeder). In this case, the Ila will automatically turn into an Aspara once the Ranger feeds an Ila (or something like that). Just follow the guide and you'll be fine. Remember, the guide only has you switching feeders for the sync/IQ and PB benefits. In the end the only thing you need to do if go by the formula of DEF + DEX = POW + MIND (That and being VIRIDIA, BLUEFULL, REDRIA WHITILL and a female FO).

Aemelia
Mar 8, 2009, 02:39 PM
Ah, okay. I'll just keep following the guide then. Thank you so much for clearing that up. I didn't even know switching feeders helped sync/IQ so thanks.

toe-mas
May 11, 2009, 01:02 PM
i lvled my ila to 51 and it turned to a aspara
now i put it in my storage, switch characters to my Hucast whos a skyl but its a ila again lol wtf?

Ketchup345
May 11, 2009, 03:11 PM
It shouldn't have changed at 51, unless the feeding was from 50->51 on a character that the Mag's stats made Aspara.

Changing to Ila is expected (at a level multiple of 5) if the stats and IDs fit, which it apparently did on your HUcast.