PDA

View Full Version : What is it about Sato!!

Crazyleo
Mar 9, 2009, 10:45 AM
Since joining this community, everyone is raving about the Sato Mag. Other than that it looks cute, I don't see why everyone is raving about it.

Vanzazikon
Mar 9, 2009, 10:55 AM
Compared to a Rati, it's fairly easy to feed.

It grants invincibility when almost dead and when photon gauge reaches 100.

It's a cat.

I'd prefer an Agastya. :wacko:

o.w.w.a.y. I phantom
Mar 9, 2009, 11:04 AM
It grants invincibility when almost dead and when photon gauge reaches 100.

This is why i love my Sato

Nitro Vordex
Mar 9, 2009, 01:38 PM
Probably shouldn't almost die.

Adriano
Mar 9, 2009, 01:54 PM
PFt, sato.
get wiv soniti/bhima.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 9, 2009, 02:00 PM
Varaha.

AlexCraig
Mar 9, 2009, 02:33 PM
Agastya.

But eh, people use whatever mag they feel. Just seems like many prefer a Sato.

furrypaws
Mar 9, 2009, 03:38 PM
It's an adorable raccoon, I think the only mag to actually somewhat resemble a real life animal. Most people's (yes, me too) eyes widen when they see it and they go, "Awww, how awesome!" Then they raise one, and it isn't too hard to raise and it has lots of benefits, so they like it a lot. Then, they decide that they need a new one, and donate/sell the other one, only spreading Sato love more.

You think it's bad here, nearly everyone on GC has one all 30 of us. XD

UnluckyHunter
Mar 9, 2009, 04:52 PM
It's one of the more helpful mags (Invincibility). And, it's the mag that really shows up its color (Where most others have mostly preselected colors with only patches of color differences).

Freeze
Mar 9, 2009, 04:54 PM
Why does everyone forget about Nidra, He does all the same things as Sato and he's a little scorpion. Ok yes I have a Sato but Nidras a good MAG too.

UnluckyHunter
Mar 9, 2009, 04:58 PM
Nidra is mostly red. Since the Sato's dominant color depends on the mag, you really get to select your favorite color or the one that fits the character best. With pretty much all others mags, you're stuck with the mag's design/color.

Freeze
Mar 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
You have a very good point there Sir.

MetaZedlen
Mar 9, 2009, 05:22 PM
Why does everyone forget about Nidra, He does all the same things as Sato and he's a little scorpion. Ok yes I have a Sato but Nidras a good MAG too.

QFT, and Nidra is relatively easy to feed also.

EDIT: I also don't like Sato in the least, I guess most of my characters don't look very good with a cat on their shoulder...

Lance813
Mar 9, 2009, 07:16 PM
Sato looks good on my HUnewearl.
She has orange hair. Its orange.

and its a cat. meow.

Splash
Mar 9, 2009, 08:00 PM
Nidra is to male Force as Sato is to female Force.

Vanzazikon
Mar 10, 2009, 12:37 AM
I guess more people like cats better than scorpions.

o.w.w.a.y. I phantom
Mar 10, 2009, 01:11 PM
why no love for sato

Akruta
Mar 10, 2009, 02:57 PM
I like Rati having A bizzare cat floating over my shoulder just seems A bit odd... Also Rati's Resta has saved me way to many times to count... Shifta and Deband at 100 or boss rooms helps as well. But I agree Sato seems way to overused. And I cant wait to get Niadra for my force...

NegaTsukasa
Mar 10, 2009, 07:50 PM
I like Nidra over Sato. not just for the design, but its abilities are one in the same.

SStrikerR
Mar 10, 2009, 09:04 PM
Agaysta or Rati please. :beer:
Seriously, where the hell did all my PCs go...?

Genoa
Mar 11, 2009, 04:31 PM
Out of all the Mag abilities, I find that Invulnerability is the MOST useful.
It lasts for a good while and you can do SO much while you're Invulnerable.
I find that mags that do that weaksauce Resta and/or Shifta/Deband... aren't worth having at all. EVEN if you're a Cast. The S/D doesn't make up for the usefulness of that good invulnerability.
Only two rare mags give invulnerability in any situation [rare mags obtained from special feeding pattern at Lv.100, not Mag cell mags], and that's Nidra and Sato.
Bhima will give Invulnerability when you initiate a boss and when you're health is peril, but it casts S/D when bar fills.

But then again, you should pick the mag you like best for your own reasons, whether it be for statistical purposes, appearance, or a combination of the two.