PDA

View Full Version : Best sectin id for a FOmar

Onisia
Mar 9, 2009, 11:20 AM
well, after being aggravated with my FOnewm I have decided on doing a melee force (FOmar) and what would be a good section id or would a Fomarl be a better choice I have the gc version of the game

Vanzazikon
Mar 9, 2009, 11:27 AM
Pinkal, Bluefull, Whitill, Redria, Yellowboze and Oran was all I can think of.

It has been said that Pinkal gets higher Lvl techs easier than the rest of the ID. They also get wands more frequently and early on.

Bluefull gets a lot of rods (and Partisans).

Yellowboze gets a lot of animal parts, which is somewhat beneficial for a FO, since they can use many weapons made from animal parts. (I.E Bringer's Rifle or G. Assasin Arms, perfect for a Melee FOmar)

Redria, Whitill and Oran are relatively good IDs for GC and works well with all classes. The same reason they were listed. :)

Ketchup345
Mar 9, 2009, 12:23 PM
It has been said that Pinkal gets higher Lvl techs easier than the rest of the ID.Pretty sure this has been shown to be not true.

The early wands are nice, but you only need one of each.

Akruta
Mar 10, 2009, 04:22 PM
Pinkal just finds more techs...

NegaTsukasa
Mar 10, 2009, 07:56 PM
I know which one NOT to be, and I'm that ID. Viridia. It was too late with my leveling after I found out about the info on this place. ^^;

Genoa
Mar 11, 2009, 08:37 PM
Pinkal has been proven long ago that it DOESN'T affect Technique Disk drops.
The basics that Pinkal drop are really all you need from that ID...
Yellowboze is nice
Redria is good if you don't have one
Bluefull... eh, sure...
Purplenum if you're daring for Psycho Wand
It really doesn't matter what ID is what character, it just matters that you have the ID's you DO want, so you can hunt for what you need. Doesn't matter what character finds them right? You can always transfer them to who needs what.