PDA

View Full Version : Item CAS-oyal set?

randotenshin
Mar 9, 2009, 12:26 PM
Anybody found the CAS-oyal set yet? If so, anybody know where I can find it?

superlulu
Mar 9, 2009, 12:32 PM
i got one but i can't remember where sorry, i think parum or moatoob

rayner
Mar 9, 2009, 12:32 PM
Anybody found the CAS-oyal set yet? If so, anybody know where I can find it?

I read that you can find it on S-Rank Awoken Serpent... boss-boxes. I haven't found one yet.

superlulu
Mar 9, 2009, 12:40 PM
I read that you can find it on S-Rank Awoken Serpent... boss-boxes. I haven't found one yet.

YES! it is in the boss boxes after De Ro Le, sorry i didn't recall earlier lol, but i think i got mine on A

randotenshin
Mar 9, 2009, 12:41 PM
Sweet guys. Thanks alot.

Reaper98
Sep 11, 2010, 09:24 PM
Could somebody post a CAS-oyal game save i have a PSPgo and would like my RAcaseal to have it in the beginning stages of Phantasy Star Portable 2 ?

Also sorry for the necro-bump.

VorpalLord
Sep 11, 2010, 09:37 PM
-nvm =o

Also you should have made a new thread, necro bumping is always a bad thing.

that cast named kai
Sep 11, 2010, 09:48 PM
You cant import clothes to PSP2, just your characters race and name.

actually you can, the character import stores the clothes data of what you were last wearing before the port

other wise i would not be decked out as 'blade butler' on my cast hunter on with the 480 Ossoria Set as well as porting the 490 also, the key to porting more than one set of clothes/parts is dumping your clothes to your storage box, save and then restarting character in ad-hoc play on the demo and repeat, till satisfied (just make sure have what you want on right before you save on psp1 before porting)

Omega-R7
Sep 11, 2010, 09:49 PM
You cant import clothes to PSP2, just your characters race and name.

nvm ^ beat me too it

VorpalLord
Sep 11, 2010, 09:54 PM
I read somewhere only appearance and name transfers over. When I imported my psp1 data I didn't get my psp1 clothes...

oh well i dont really care =)

GantzDetainee
Sep 11, 2010, 09:56 PM
What version are you playing?If your playing PS:P1, you can find it on the Boss box in Awoken Serpent Rank S but I tell you its a pain to get.You can import it too to your PS:P2 demo just in case you already have one on your old game.

DarkPhoton
Sep 12, 2010, 01:28 AM
I always got both the normal voyal set and CAS Voyal on the S Rank De Rol Le missions. It's the costume I usualy wear on my cast.