PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch

KirbMeister
Feb 12, 2003, 05:40 PM
One night I was playing through ult. forest and i come across a HUGE!!! El Rappy, can someone give me an explanation why something this big is in front of me?? I have a Bluefull HUmar.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 12, 2003, 05:43 PM
It's just for fun.

neko-chan
Feb 12, 2003, 05:44 PM
That beast is known as the almighty MacDonald's Rappy. It drops LABIZ CAMMON under BUKKAKE ID.

If you don't believe me try searching the forum before posting the same questions posted like 1,000 times already.

IronKnight
Feb 12, 2003, 06:00 PM
Hey it's obviously the first time that he has seen this... Give him a break. No need to be nasty with him. Is your day so boring that you have to come home and "prove yourself" to random strangers? Jesus.

Kanore
Feb 12, 2003, 06:08 PM
On 2003-02-12 15:00, IronKnight wrote:
Hey it's obviously the first time that he has seen this... Give him a break. No need to be nasty with him. Is your day so boring that you have to come home and "prove yourself" to random strangers? Jesus.

Go to as many PSO message boards as you can and go into every forum. You'll see at least 1 topic asking about a giant El Rappy within the history of a forum at the least.

neko-chan
Feb 12, 2003, 06:22 PM
On 2003-02-12 15:00, IronKnight wrote:

I don't know. Why wasting 5 mins of your precious life just to look like an ass to reply in this topic, anyhow?

Regarding wasting 5 mins of everyone's precious life, there's a nifty feature called "Forum Search". Did you know that?

If you go here http://www.pso-world.com/searchbb.php and type "huge el rappy", select "ALL the terms", search in "subject only" and "General Forum" you'll have the right answer to this question.

I guess it's faster to search the forums than posting a new topic. But this is just my opinion. Or maybe I want to prove myself to random strangers. Jesus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-02-12 15:24 ]</font>

Ghaleon
Feb 12, 2003, 07:05 PM
just a big rappy