PDA

View Full Version : need help please.

crimsonpsp
Mar 10, 2009, 01:26 AM
im stuck in the game. in story mode chapter 3 Rogue Recon there is no mission in the mission counter in moatoob even though i have leo and vivianne in my party the only thing that happens when i go to the mission counter is the mission locator is in the upperleft most of the screen and it says "no mission available" masters help me please..

crimsonpsp
Mar 10, 2009, 01:59 AM
yea i did that too but the owner only says "welcome. what'll ya have?" over and over

crimsonpsp
Mar 10, 2009, 02:16 AM
yeah.. i have completed all the free missions before starting the chapter 3 leo says he needs help helping a person and something about a distress signal

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 02:45 AM
Usually you must finish at least one free mission in between every one or two story missions.

crimsonpsp
Mar 10, 2009, 02:50 AM
i started the third chapter the only problem is the mission counter has no mission for me,, even though all npc in the guardian branch telling me to go to the mission counter.. i've searched all mission counter in all planets and finished all free missions available for my level btw my level is now 15

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 02:59 AM
Go into your room and poke around, try a mission, then go to Moatoob agian. Maybe try the conference room in Guardian's HQ agian.

crimsonpsp
Mar 10, 2009, 04:06 AM
ive done that and all missions for lvl 15 and below all finished this is the probhttp://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/llanowarelves/tsktsk.png

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 05:41 AM
The pic you have there is the step BEFORE you select the mission ... hit "Select Mission"

EDIT:
Huh, I just booted mine up. That is a picture higher than it should ... did you try to restart the PSP and then the game?

by the way, when I started the mission I did not invite the NPCs to my party, they joined automatically ... try that maybe