PDA

View Full Version : Formalwear

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 10, 2009, 08:36 AM
Hiya all,

I was lokoing at the screenshots for this and it seems to show it as being available in G's Mode, but I can't remember if thats right. if not it says you can obtain it form the Guardian's Colony Item Exchange mission. I feel a bit stupid as I didn;'t know there was one? The only one I remember is the Parum item Exchange mission?

If anyone could give me some info that'd be cool because I can't remember if G's Mode sells them

Thanks

Tifa

Arada
Mar 10, 2009, 08:41 AM
You can get the Formawear only by going to the 5th floor of the colony and go the Cloths'n'parts mission.

The mission is located at the very end of the 5th floor, you can access it through the elevator.

Beware, though, the prices are really high (and I'm not talking about mesetas). For a male Fomalwear, for instance, you have to trade: 2x Gourmet Chocolate, 1x Serafi Feather and 20x Berilad.

And that's one of the easiest ones.

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 10, 2009, 08:43 AM
In front of the Type change counter there are two doors (used in V1's story mode to go meet the president), in online mode this leads to a room where you have access to two item exchange missions in which you can exchange objects for clothes. There you can get the Formalwear.

In offline mode Formalwear is sold at G-Colony when you reach story mission.... 4? 5? In any case is unlocked as you progress in game.

EDIT: Once again... i'm ninja'd. Lol