PDA

View Full Version : Is leveling suppose to be this slow?

Dustin27
Mar 10, 2009, 01:30 PM
Well, right now I'm level 64 and I have been doing some missions. Mostly everytime I'm done, I've only gained a level... I've tried doing missions that are 20 levels higher then me but I still get 1 level. Sometimes, I'm about to get 2 levels, but that usually never happens. Is leveling suppose to be this slow or am I doing something wrong?:-?

GULD&MILLA
Mar 10, 2009, 01:33 PM
Nope. Nothing is wrong. Once you get up into the early 60's, It takes longer to lvl up. Even when you are doing highermissions , it will take a while.

Dustin27
Mar 10, 2009, 01:37 PM
Hmm, ok. I guess I'll just keep going.

Aristerix
Mar 10, 2009, 01:51 PM
I like how it got significantly longer to level when I got to the 60 range. I thought I would get bored of the game too quickly if I maxed my levels.

panzer_unit
Mar 10, 2009, 01:56 PM
If you want to speed things up a bit work on earning titles... some of them boost multipliers for exp, meseta, and rare drops.

EDIT: checked psupedia. The ones that boost XP are for killing monsters (duh) and doing free missions (oh noes you'd never think to do that either), and the Tourist trophies (which might not be everyone's #1 priority)

Leveling job ranks boosts rare drop rates.

SammaeltheDark
Mar 10, 2009, 02:10 PM
I thought I would get bored of the game too quickly if I maxed my levels.
I had the same concern. Glad to see XP rates are like PSZ where they're blazing fast at first, but then slow down around 60-70 as you settle into the endgame