PDA

View Full Version : The all important question...

Revial
Mar 10, 2009, 05:51 PM
Not really. X3

I'm just curious, how many of you play girls when you're guys and how many play guys when you're a girl?

Omega-R7
Mar 10, 2009, 05:59 PM
i play as both.

randotenshin
Mar 10, 2009, 06:04 PM
I play as both too...but my female charaters out number my only male charater 3/1 at the moment. Eventutaly I'll play as all the races and all the genders evetually since there are 8 charater slots now.

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 06:21 PM
Im a male and play male. I do have one female character though.

Dagger_32
Mar 10, 2009, 08:15 PM
I am a female and I have a female beast, female cast, female newman and male human.

Revial
Mar 11, 2009, 12:48 AM
I play both genders but my absolute favorite characters to play are my Human Male and my Newman Female and my CAST Male.

My human male because he's probably the strongest and most well rounded out of all my characters.

My newman female because she's absolutely adorable with her kitty suit.

My CAST because all CASTs are awesome.

superlulu
Mar 11, 2009, 12:37 PM
i'm a female and i play male and female chars, it usually comes down to which stats i think are more important for the class i'm making and the clothes^^

my main char on ps;p is a female cast atm(only have male cast on psu) my next char will be a male beast i think cuz i havent played as that either:razz: and other than that i've played every gender of every race at sometime or another

and most of my friends say its creepy hearing my voice from a male char lol

landman
Mar 11, 2009, 02:00 PM
Both, I only use male because they are stronger for some types

panzer_unit
Mar 11, 2009, 02:14 PM
I stick to my gender (male) though I made a couple female characters to beat through story mode for the sake of checking out their appearance clothing options. It's not like online where I can get my friends modelling stuff for me.

Yeah my PSU cast was sort of like a robot Hugh Heffner sometimes.

SubstanceD
Mar 11, 2009, 02:36 PM
I'm a male and play a mixture of both male and female characters although the female ones out number the male ones.

Akaimizu
Mar 11, 2009, 03:00 PM
Both genders for me. I normally go back and forth. It's whatever truly inspires me to create and go with it. Sometimes other characters are borne from earlier characters.

Of course, unless I have to. Kind of like in Sacred 2, if you want to play a Paladin-type, you have to play a female. You have no other choice in the matter.

However, in this game, so far, my character choices have been the same as I have for PSU. I didn't create a brand new character for PSP.

Booch138
Mar 11, 2009, 04:42 PM
ALL HUMANS ARE VERMIN IN THE EYES OF MORBO

Sorry. I am male and I play equally with both Male and Female chars. I would say it really depends on the character type and class to determine weather or not I want a female or not. On PS:P, my main is a CAST Male, and my alt is a Human Female.

dominantwisdom
Mar 11, 2009, 09:07 PM
I play a female character on PSU while I play as a male character on PS:P. The developers here made it reasonable to play the opposite gender since some of the most powerful weapons in the game can only be worn by a certain gender(I'm looking at you Rutsularod!).