PDA

View Full Version : Unobtainable Item???

Tefno
Mar 10, 2009, 07:14 PM
/////

NegaTsukasa
Mar 10, 2009, 07:43 PM
some items are only obtainable through Japanese versions of Blue burst. That much I heard is true. the item you are looking for is Japanese only. Find some one on the Japanese servers, IF you can get into them, and see if a person has one to trade.
thats the only way I can see you getting it with out cheating it if your have a copy of the game that is not Japanese.

if you want proof, then look up espigard in the item search in the ep 1&2,3 and 4 library on the left of your screen.

it sucks how some items are restricted to other country versions.

Tefno
Mar 10, 2009, 08:09 PM
/////

SStrikerR
Mar 10, 2009, 09:01 PM
Oh that suck... If (What you say is right) I could trade it from someone, but how much PDs will it worth??? (Thx for the answer :P)
Well you do know you'd have to pay to join their servers and play per month...and restart all your characters. I'd recommending finding private servers by using google. The most popular one has over 90% of all the items in the game, so they probably have your item. As for the price, I have no idea what it would go for.

Don't ask anything else about the private servers though, we aren't allowed to tell you anything else.
Also, you probably will need to play BB to get it, so have fun with that.

Tefno
Mar 11, 2009, 03:16 PM
/////

psofan219
Mar 11, 2009, 04:32 PM
No you didn't. It does suck that some items are only obtainable in the Japanese servers, but... what are you gonna do?

Tefno
Mar 11, 2009, 08:29 PM
/////

NegaTsukasa
Mar 14, 2009, 10:34 AM
It is a pretty sweet sheild. :P